Prime Queen: Part 4

"Cataclysm?" Chat offers and LB shakes her head. "There's no point, we're far away from the Louvre by the time we get there it'll be too late to save Alya." A sly smile finds its way on Chat's face as he leans in close to Ladybug. "So a kiss then?" Of course, this lovesick fool would try for a kiss again. "Still not a chance Chat Noir."

 Cue the sad cat face. "The time has come to push those ratings sky high. Let's try this again, remove your miraculous and reveal your true selves. The whole world is watching you. There's no use looking for a way out unless you want to see your biggest fan in deep water," Prime Queen informs us, snapping her fingers and a nearby screen shows us the Seine river and she starts pushing Alya in.

"Hurry up you three, you don't want to keep your audience waiting." "You're right. LUCKY CHARM!" Tape falls into her hands and I summon my power and use it to pull all the cold air into my hand while she starts searching the small room. "Hurry up, she's about to push Alya in the water!" Chat warns her. "Just a minute." "That's too long!" We both yell at her and Prime Queen laughs.

"Listen to the cat and bear," A few seconds later she grabs a pizza box, hands the pizza to Chat, and tapes the box over the screen, gesturing for us to hide at the sidelines, soon calling out to Prime Queen. "Fine, you win Prime Queen, we'll remove our miraculous and the whole world will see us without our masks." "And we're about to kiss, shame you're missing it, how unlucky."

 Chat chimes in, Prime Queen soon warning us "If you're lying, you're going to regret it," She punches through the box and Ladybug grabs her arm to throw her on the floor while I use my power to freeze her in her place and Chat breaks the screen. "Now you're stuck with us," LB breaks her bracelet while Chat Noir cataclysm's the door so Ladybug has room to de-evilize the akuma and we pound it.

I return home with Marinette who instantly starts apologizing to Alya about taking so long. "You won't believe it I was taken hostage by a supervillain!" She quickly tells us and the two of us side-eye each other as we ask what happened. "It's no joke, you missed everything! Luckily Ladybug saved me!" "Well, I'm sorry I wasn't here for you." "No biggie girl but the next time we're spending an evening together you're not allowed anywhere near your parents," They both hug before dragging me in it too.

Within a few days, we learn Nadja was given a second chance and this time Alya was the guest where she confirmed Ladybug and Chat Noir weren't dating. "Nice work, now everyone's gonna know about the Ladyblog," Mari congrats Alya who pulls out a pen and paper asking "You want an autograph?" "Of course!" "Me first!" Manon shouts jumping in between them and I laugh as I watch the two fight over the first autograph.