Chris Master: Part 1

I check my music page to see how my latest song was doing since I uploaded it while Marinette tried to get Chris, Nino's little brother who she was babysitting to play with his or her toys. 

Your latest song: 

"Dolls?! I hate dolls, I hate toys, they're for babies!" Chris yells as he kicks his bag and all his toys spill out. "Well, you're too young to play Grand Monster Clash 3," Marinette tries to reason with Chris, for some reason he was in a rush to grow up, more than the average kid. "No, I'm not and I'm not scared of monsters anymore you know I'm-" (A GOOFY GOOBER ROCK! I had to lol) "A big kid, yes we know," I say with a chuckle as Mari starts to pick up his toys until she heard the music to Grand Monster Clash 3 start playing. Chris had started up the game but he didn't even get past the title screen as Mari turns the monitor off and says, "Why don't we watch a cartoon instead? I have Patari and Potato if you want." "That shows for babies! I'm a big boy!" He starts looking around her room before throwing a yarn ball at Marinette after again she offered to play with his toys.

"Hey, what's in here?" He suddenly asks, opening a chest filled with presents and we both scramble to prevent him from searching in there. "Nothing!" We both shout in unison but it was too late, Chris had seen the presents. "No fair, what are all those gifts?" He asks and we exchanged worried glances.  Inside was a bunch of Christmas gifts for our friends and family since Christmas was only a week or two away, not to mention we were hiding a few of Chris's gifts in there too for Nino since Chris liked to snoop around the house for presents.

Marinette looks down at the snowglobe in her hand before telling Chris, "I can't tell you because I'm one of Santa Cluas's elves on a secret mission and am looking after one of his boxes of gifts but you wouldn't be interested though because gifts are for babies right? And you're a big kid," Chris's smile drops in disappointment before he narrows his eyes yelling, "That's a lie!" "What? That you're a big kid?" I ask with a bit of sass and he shakes his head. "No, that she's one of Santa Claus's elves!" "I can't say anything more," Marinette says with a smirk while Chris eyes the chest before rushing over and trying to open it again as he exclaims excitedly, "If it's true then that means you can give me my Christmas present early! Robotech Ultimate Destructor! It's easy, it's gotta be the biggest one in there." "I thought toys were for babies."

"They are...Most of the time. But Robotech's different." "You don't say? Well I'm sorry but Christmas rules are very strict, you don't open gifts early. Santa gives them at Christmas, not at Easter or Halloween otherwise you might as well have a bunny or a witch delivering your presents." "Can't you ask him? You can call him on the phone or send an email," Chris persists. "Oh no, you never disturb Santa Claus unless it's Christmas, the rest of the year he's in the North Pole...Supervising the production of toys and besides, your present isn't even here anyway. Elves don't watch over gifts for kids we know, one of the other elves would have it. Santa's the only one who would know where to find it because he knows who's getting what from his list of good children."

We watch as Chris's face drops sadly at the fact he'd have to wait till Christmas for his gift and still couldn't see what was in the chest and I lightly shake my head as Marinette continues her lie to him. "There is an exception to the Christmas rule." "Really?! What is it?!" Chris asks, excitedly, jumping around. "Santa's allowed to make one exception but only for the best-behaved kid in the whole world." "Whose that?!" "Dunno, maybe Ladybug, Chat Noir, or (s/n)," Marinette shrugs and Chris nods. "Seeing as they've saved Paris a zillion times that makes sense." "I know how you can increase your chances though. You could clean up the mess you made and play quietly with toys that were made for kids his age?"

Marinette suggests, handing him his snow globe. He starts to think it over but before he could answer Nino and Alya enter to come pick him up. "Did you guys have fun?" "Yeah, how was the movie?" "Awesome, thanks for watching my bro Marinette," Nino says, paying Marinette her babysitter dues when he notices Chris's face. "What's wrong little dude?" "I WANT IT TO BE CHRISTMAS RIGHT NOW!" Chris starts throwing a temper tantrum and Mari awkwardly chuckles, "I may have told him a few Christmas stories," We help him pack up and they leave, Marinette letting out a tired sigh. "A Christmas elf on a secret mission? Don't you think you went too far this time?"

 Tikki asks as she flies out of her hiding spot. "I may have exaggerated a bit but he couldn't know the chest was filled with Christmas gifts including some of his." "I'm surprised there's not even a complaint from you (y/n)," Flaake chimes in as she flies and I shrug. "I mean it's not like that lie was hurting anybody or will hurt someone and it might've even encouraged Chris to behave more in the hopes he becomes the best-behaved kid in the world. She also could've told him what the chest was originally for," I cross my arms at my last statement recalling how at one point the chest was creepily filled with gifts for Adrien for every holiday, birthday, and name's day for the next 34 years. I made her get rid of all of it. "Which sucks that it wasn't because I have the perfect idea for what to give him on his 35th birthday." "Forget it, it's creepy, and you should be focusing on your fashion blog instead," The day goes on and we get busy with our own stuff resulting in us taking a nap and being woken up by the sound of a bell as it passed the window.  Groggily I open my eyes and stare outside confused. "It wasn't supposed to snow today," I mumble to myself, recalling the clear skies we had today. I head up to the roof to see if it was for real while pulling up my weather app which claimed it was still sunny. What I was met with was snow and flying fire-breathing fish in the sky.