Weredad: Part 1

"CAKE!" Gigantitan shouted as he rampaged through the streets of Paris. Ladybug, Chat Noir and I followed him all the way to the Dupain-Cheng bakery where Tom rushed out holding a peel as he declared, "I'll protect my pastries if it's the last thing I do!" "Tom, you're going to get hurt!" Sabine soon calls after him when LB shouts for the both of them to move out of the way.

She tosses her yoyo and it wraps around Gigantitan's wrist pulling it back when once again Chat brings up the topic of why the two were arguing today. What they were arguing about? That Chat had moved on from Ladybug and was crushing on someone else in his regular life. Ladybug didn't believe it. How it came to be this argument? I couldn't tell you, at one point I started zoning out of their arguments if it wasn't about the current situation. "I'm telling you Ladybug, I've moved on from you, there's a girl I like in my civilian life. Here I'll prove it to you, I'll start gushing about her...My heart is just like that yoyo-wrapped baby's wrist. Taken prisoner by my lotus blossom forever."

This however had distracted Ladybug long enough for Gigantitan to throw Ladybug across the street and into an Adrien sign. To all the kids that wanna be superheroes fighting alongside us, no you don't. Dealing with these two is exhausting. I think as I facepalm before running over and catching her as she fell.

"Maybe it's time for you to bring out the Lucky Charm?" I suggest and she nods, we're given a giant ring that she could barely hold. Instantly Gigantitan snatches the ring and puts it in his mouth before spitting it out and throwing it into mine and Mari's room the moment he realized it wasn't cake. "Your plastic doughnut doesn't stand a chance against the best macaroons in Paris. That baby has taste," Chat jokes as he makes his way over. After looking around LB tells us the plan and we get to work. "(s/n), grab this!" I'm instructed while dodging Gigantitan's hand that slams into the hallway floor.

I do what I'm told and soon I hear one "CATACLYSM!" Disrupting the building more as pieces started crumbling to the ground. Man, I'm glad those miraculous ladybugs fix everything because we had done a very significant amount of damage to the house. "So what was it this time?" I ask August with a smile while I tickle his foot a little. He gives a giggle as LB answers for him. "A late-night craving huh baby August?" She spins around before showering him with kisses. (Me with my second cousin)

"I'm a bit jealous," Chat Noir chuckles when Ladybug's earrings beep, and she shoves August in his arms. "Don't be. Here, you can have him," She waves goodbye and takes off. "I meant jealous of him!" I giggle and rustle his hair as I joke, "Well maybe your lotus blossom can give you some love and affection. See ya Chat," I take off as well and de-transform behind the wall of the balcony.

Marinette climbs over the wall first and just as I was about to, I see Chat makes his way up and I hide. "Marinette? This isn't the first time I've bumped into you right after Ladybug's transformed back...Could you be...?" He trails off a bit and my eyes widen, did he just figure out her identity?! Before he could finish his question I hear Marinette shout, "In love with you!" I slap my hand across my mouth to hold in my abrupt laughter, did she just say that?! Peeking over the wall I see the poor boy staring at her in shock so I take this opportunity to climb over the wall when the hatch opens and Tom's head pops out, seeing his daughter hug, Chat Noir, who was holding August, and boy oh boy was that a sight.

"Well, I never...Woah!" Chat's ring beeps. "Well, would you look at that I have to go and take him back to his mother," Tom quickly grabs his shoulder to stop him. "Wait! Come have Sunday brunch with us tomorrow?" Chat gives him an awkward smile and I continue to hold back my laughter as Mari was waving no to her dad before nodding her head at Chat Noir with a smile. "I'll make macaroons." "How can I say no to that? Well see you tomorrow then," He takes off and Marinette buries her face in her hands.

.

.

.

Chat Noir ran across the rooftops with August in his arms, his mind racing after what just happened at the Dupain-Cheng's. "I just thought that she followed us everywhere because she's a fan of Ladybug, (s/n), and me like her friend Alya. But it turns out that she's in love with me. Do you realize? It's the first time that a girl has told me she's in love with me," The boy starts ranting to August who gives him a confused look. "Yeah but sadly I can't accept her feelings, I already like a girl, I've never told anyone this but I guess it'd be ok with you but her name is Kagami and I hope to confess my love to her like that," Chat admits thinking of his crush.

.

.

.

"This is a disaster!" Marinette cries out as she faceplants into a pillow. "Well you shouldn't have lied about your feelings Marinette," Tikki responds and Mari sits up. "But Tikki he was about to figure out I'm Ladybug!" "And now everyone thinks that you're in love with him," I snort and Mari proceeds to grab her pillow and scream in it before giving me a pleading look. "Could you please invite Luka over as well?" "W-what? Why?" "It's gonna be so awkward if Chat Noir shows up and then it'll just be about me and Chat and I can't handle that!" "I don't see how having Luka there will help but sure I can ask him if he wants to come over for brunch," I say, grabbing my phone. "Oh thank you, thank you, thank you!" Marinette hugs me and I sigh in amusement this girl was too much sometimes.