Gigantitan: Part 4

"Quick! We don't have much time left," Chat Noir tells us as he hops down, showing he only had two pads on his rings. I shake my head in agreement, raising my glove to show I only had three minutes left. "Ok enough with complicated plans sometimes it's best to get straight to the point. LUCKY CHARM! Gift wrap?" 

"Great, now figure something out so we can wrap this up," Chat delivers his daily dose of puns while Ladybug looks around before having me and Chat wrap up a lam post with her inside and Chat gets the attention of the crying baby with his bell. "Who wants a nice tasty lollipop?" "Lollipop!" He grabs it and unwraps it to reveal LB who punches the button to open his bracelet. It falls and she slams her leg on it exclaiming "You've heard of the Trojan Horse now meet the Parisian Lollipop. No more evil-doing for you little akuma."

Chat catches the baby who starts playing with his bell and Ladybug leans on him with a smirk, admitting "Ok you are a natural with kids after all," That's when the mother comes running up calling out for her child. "August!" The mother and August thank us before the three of us head out.

After detransforming Marinette and I ran to the entrance to see Luka and the girls waiting for us. We were pulled into a group hug as everyone started talking about being so worried for each other. "We were so worried about you guys too, I'm glad everything worked out," Mari says with a relieved sigh. "Except for your date with Adrien." "Oh yeah...Where did he go?"

"There he is," Rose points at Adrien who was making his way to the entrance as well. "Maybe we can finish the job after all," Alya states with a determined smile before Mari stops her. "No. No more complicated plans. Sometimes it's best to just get straight to the point," She has the rest of us hide and runs up to Adrien calling out to him. "Hey, Adrien!" "Hey Marinette, what are you doing here?" The girls start whispering to each other asking if she was gonna do it or not.

"I come here often to do some sketching. I can't believe we ran into each other, what are you doing here?" Mari answers showing him her sketchbook before sending the question back at him and I roll my eyes. You knew exactly what he was doing here.

"I had a photoshoot here. Too bad we didn't see each other earlier we could've hung out," He says about to turn toward his ride when Marinette starts to ask him out on a date but was interrupted by his ride honking the horn. Marinette grabs him by the shoulders and blurts out "Would you like to go pout? I mean go about- No, goo oot-" Once again her words start to get all jumbled, making it hard to understand what she wanted to say.

She gets interrupted yet again by the carn horn and she gives up. "Oh forget it, I don't want to keep your guard waiting." "Ok." Mari looks down at the ground disappointedly while the girls give her a blank stare. I think I was the only one who was ok with her not asking Adrien out she needed to learn her stalking behavior wasn't going to be rewarded.

"But we could take you home if you wanted," He offers her a ride, she goes to say yes but stops herself and waves him off. "No, it's ok I don't want to keep you from getting home sooner. Thank you though." "Ok then, stay safe and see you at school tomorrow," Adrien waves goodbye before getting in the car and it drives off the girls surrounding Mari. 

"Why did you say no girl?!" Alya slightly yells in shock and Mari gives her an apologetic smile. "It just didn't feel right." "Well at least you can mostly talk to him now without stuttering or stumbling over your words," Rose as usual looks at the brighter side when rose pedals start showering on us and we turn to see they were coming from Alix who was giving us all a blank look.

"Don't tell me 'Buttercup' left the 'flower bed' with the 'nanny'?" "Yeah..." Mylène trails off when Luka gets everyone's attention. "Come on, it's been a stressful day so let's all go get a smoothie or something," We all cheer as the rickshaw driver is summoned and we all go for a fun ride.