Troublemaker: Part 4

Once the miraculous ladybugs fix everything, I help Penny up off the floor as she looks around confused. "What happened? Where's Jagged?" "He's fine. How are you? You've always been so helpful and put everyone before yourself so let's worry about you." "I'm feeling better. Thank you," LB's earrings beep and she waves goodbye, Chat and I soon follow her out of the bakery. "Phew, well that was a close call. Looks like you won't find out my true identity today."

 Ladybug sighs in relief. "I already know who you are. You're an amazing girl," Chat tells her before we pound it and take off. LB and I circle back around and de-transform. Quickly we rush downstairs to make sure everyone was ok and Mari pulls her parents in for a hug. Penny then steps in and awkwardly clears her throat to get everyone's attention.

Jagged runs over and pulls her in for a tight hug. "Penny! I'm so glad to see you again as yourself. I'm so glad you're ok! I don't know what I'd do without you, you're the best you know that?" She happily returns the hug and we continue the show. Next week Mari and I make our way to school when Marinette freezes in place and I turn around arching an eyebrow. "You ok?" "I'm never persuading my parents to shoot a tv show at our house again!" I smirk a little, she was feeling embarrassed and I respond with "Well not unless you want all your secrets broadcasted to everyone." 

"I just need to stay on the down low for a few days so everyone can forget about all that happened. Especially Adrien," She then starts sticking out like a sore thumb by trying to sneak everywhere. I roll my eyes at her antics as she sneaks into the locker rooms successfully and I follow in after her. She tip-toes all the way to her locker and quietly opens it to put her bag in while I lean on the locker next to hers while she sighs out "Hopefully no one saw me," She shuts the locker door and behind it is Adrien. "Hey Marinette, (y/n)," Mari lets out a little shriek and hides behind me.

"How's...It going? After what happened at your place last night, I was worried that-" He's not allowed to continue as Mari cuts him off with a nervous laugh. "Oh, so you watched the show then. Haha. Look about what you saw on the show...The totographs in my room," I hold in a snicker as Adrien tries to correct her, and she continues to fumble with her words. "You mean the photographs?" "The grotographs exactly! It's not what you think. You see I'm really into fashion and a huge fan of your dad's work so..." She trails off, not sure if her explanation was working.

"Are you lying?" Adrien asks, a mischievous smirk plastered on his face as he leaned in close to hers. Mari lightly pushes his back, shaking her head. "No! As I was saying I'm a huge fan of your dad's work and take inspiration from his fashion designs that you so happen to model in those magazines." "Haha, don't worry I'm just teasing, and don't worry I've gotten used to having lots of fans along with photographs of me everywhere even in the most unlikely places," He reassures her, pulling her into a side hug, her cheeks burning bright pink. "In fact, since you're so into fashion you can come to my next photoshoot." 

He offers and she blinks in shock. "For real?" "Well yeah. Personally, I find it long and boring but if you were there it'd definitely be more fun." "W-Well y-yeah sure I'd love to come. Thank you, Adrien." "I'll keep you posted then. See you in class," He starts to head out before stopping. "I'm glad to have you as one of my fans," He leaves and Tikki pops up and pokes her. "Relax Marinette, you can breathe now." "He invited me to one of his photoshoots!" Mari squeals happily. "Nice work girl. See we told you it wouldn't be that bad," I tell her while fist-bumping her.