Queen Wasp: Part 1

By the time we had gotten to our seats, we were told that the fashion show would be delayed for an hour or two to readjust the schedule after the akuma attack. It wasn't long before Adrien was coming down the catwalk again, Alya live-streaming the whole thing for Marinette's new fashion blog. "Here's a scoop, the hat Adrien Agreste is wearing was made by my BFF Marinette," She exclaims, pointing the camera at Mari who nervously waves when suddenly the whole place went dead quiet. We look around to see what was going on, soon staring in shock as Gabriel Agreste in the flesh walked onto the catwalk.

"I don't believe this. Fashion bloggers, a huge update: Gabriel Agreste is here in the flesh. He hasn't been out in ages," Silently he approaches his son and pulls him in for a tight hug which Adrien returns. Cameras quickly started flashing as Alya exclaimed excitedly, "Scoop number two: Gabriel Agreste just showed up and that means we'll be seeing your hat in every single photo and news broadcast!"

True to Alya's word, the news quickly hopped on this as we heard Nadja's report after the show ended. "This was Gabriel Agreste's first public appearance since his wife disappeared. This fashion week is full of surprises and shockers," We meet up with Adrien and his dad and congratulate him on the successful fashion show before the Bourgeois approach. "My dear Audrey, I heard about the unforgivable misfortune you had to endure, Gabriel gives his sympathies, kissing her hand to greet her.

"I'm still quite overwhelmed." "I want you to know that I fired the person who was responsible for the misunderstanding. Only one row in the house is befitting to the Audrey Bourgeois and that's the first," She gives him a small smile while stating, "Let's not overdo it, Gabriel." "Of course, did you enjoy the show?" "So-so. This hat is not a Gabriel Agreste, who is responsible for that?" Audrey asks, taking the derby hat and looking it over.

Mari bites her lip in worry, looking toward me and Adrien as we both give her a reassuring smile, Adrien whispering "Stand proud." "That's...My design." "Marinette here won a fashion design competition and the reward was to have it shown off at the next fashion show," Gabriel explains while Audrey continued to look it over. "It's the most...Exceptional thing I've ever seen! You're a visionary Marinette! Glitter's had its day, feathers are the trend of tomorrow," Mari smiles excitedly and I hug her happily before Adrien also pulls her in for a celebratory hug, making her face go beet red. 

"I haven't felt this much emotion since...You," Audrey says, glancing at Gabriel, who nods. "She does have talent." "You wanna be a fashion designer right?" 'Y-yes, ma'am." "Then come to New York with me. I'll make you the biggest name in fashion. I'm sure you'll even out stage Gabriel," Audrey offers Marinette and again Adrien sends Mari a supportive smile. "I could model for you."

 Even Mari's parents seemed to support her, don't get me wrong I'm glad Mari was being presented with this opportunity but there would be a lot to figure out if she left like who would be the next Ladybug? Would I be able to stay in Paris? The Dupain-Chengs were my legal guardians for the next few years if they left there might not be another family here willing to take me in. It didn't help she wasn't given much time to decide. "My helicopter will be leaving at 8 pm tonight." "Isn't this awesome for Marinette, Chloé?" Adrien asks since Chloé was being really quiet.