Queen Wasp: Part 4

After one miraculous ladybug, everything including the bee miraculous was fixed. Nadja and her cameraman arrive on the scene just as we pound it. "I have to get the miraculous back Chloé," Ladybug says, extending her arm once more. "Give me another chance please!" Chloé begs before Nadja starts her broadcast. "Audrey Bourgeois tell us live how you feel about what just happened." "According to me Chloé just clearly demonstrated that there is nothing exceptional about her," Chloé's lip quivers as tears prick her eyes yet again and I felt like yelling at Audrey to shut her trap.

Chat Noir gets down to his knees and grabs her shoulder reassuringly, "I know you did the things you did to impress your mother." "Anyone can make mistakes even a superhero. What matters is how you fix them. I personally made one by losing that miraculous. Don't make the mistake of not giving it back. Act like a hero," LB chimes in before I do.

 "If your mother won't give you the love and respect you deserve then you don't need it. Besides the truth is you don't need that to be exceptional, you've already proved that just by apologizing to Ms. Bustier a few months ago. You can prove that again today here and now and show everyone how exceptional you can be," Standing up Chloé hugs the bee miraculous close to her chest before handing it to Ladybug. "Thank you," We got to leave when Chloé stops us. "Ladybug? Chat Noir? (s/n)? I'm sorry," Chloé apologizes with a small smile.

Smiling back at her I pull her in for a hug and whisper, "Thank you, you really are exceptional. I hope one day you see that for yourself," With that, we take off. Once we de-transform, Mari starts walking to The Grand Palais. "Mari what are you doing?" I ask and she explains. "I've made up my mind, I'm gonna stay here in Paris and I want to see if I can help Chloé reconcile with her mother," I smile and go with her, Tikki soon asks, "Are you sure you're ok with this Marinette?"

I thought about it long and hard Tikki, I'm sure I'm making the right decision. The elevator doors open and we knock on Chloé's door. "Go away!" She calls out and Mari giggles. "That was the plan but no." She opens the door and gives us a confused look. "Dupain-Cheng? (l/n)?" She asks what we're doing here and Marinette asks if she wants to go to New York with her mom, once we get a yes we explain we'll help. Helping her get packed we head to Audrey's helicopter. "Well, well, it's about time. We can take off now." "I won't be coming to New York with you. I still have so many things to do here. Everyone I love is here." "You're making a huge mistake Marinette." "No, she's choosing what's best for her. You're the one making the mistake," I interject as we walk to the side for Audrey to see her nervous daughter.

"Chlorine- Chloé?" Chloé opens her mouth to speak but hesitates, soon looking at us as we give her an encouraging smile and nod for her to continue. "Why don't you love me, Mom?" This seems to put Audrey on the spot as she begins stuttering out, "But uh...Of course, I l-l-love you," Marinette and I sigh this wasn't going the way we hoped it would so Marinette speaks up yet again. "You're also wrong about your daughter not being exceptional. In fact, Chloé is exceptionally mean. She's the worst person I've ever met. She may be more heinous, pompous, and selfish than you. Compared to the both of you, even a rock seems more capable of love."

This earns her a glare from both of them as they shout in unison, "How dare you!" "See? You're both much more alike than you think," I say before we start walking away, peeking over our shoulders to see them talking finally. That's good. We head home and invite Alya over to play video games with us. "Are you sure you won't regret this Marinette?" Tok asks worriedly. "I'm sure Dad. Paris is my home and everyone I love is here." "Including one particular guy," Alya whispers and we chuckle. "Plus my best friends," Marinette pulls me and Alya into a hug.