Bakerix: Part 3

When w catch up to Bakerix we find he had thrown a bus in anger. Ladybug quickly catches the bus with her yoyo and gently places the bus down while Bakerix glares at us. "What's this? There's a flying superbug and super bear girl in Paris now?" "Yep and don't forget the super cat boy who will show up soon enough. You should get with the times," I tell him and he freaks out about how that's not how it's done and how police or the army need to carry out law enforcement.

In his anger, he jumps at us and jump into the street to avoid him. "I'm going to rid Paris of all this modern nonsense starting with you!" He yells, throwing cars at us that we continue to dodge before running up and throwing our own attacks at him, LB stating, "Technically we're not all that modern. Our miraculous is from ancient times!"

Unfortunately, kicks and punches didn't seem to have any effect on him as he tells us, "There will be no superheroes in my Paris!" He proceeds to grab us and throw us across the city. We land in a tree just as Chat Noir showed up and helped us down. "Thank you Chat Noir but girls don't always need to be saved by boys," Ladybug says, brushing the leaves out of her hair. "You think I'm a tad old-fashioned don't you?" I let out a sigh, there they go flirting again. "Eh there's worse people out there, wait till you meet Bakerix," I interrupt the two, pointing to where we last saw him and we start searching for him.

We find him at the Louvre yelling at Alya and Nino until he noticed what the Louvre looked like. "An Egyptian pyramid in the King's court?! That's not how it's done!" He goes to attack the landmark when Chat extends his staff, tripping Bakerix up and he falls to the ground. "A blending of ancient and modern. I personally like this glass pyramid a lot," Chat says, spinning his staff as Ladybug chimes in.

"It's proof that you can be modern and still respect the past." "Not to mention no matter how modern it looks the Louvre is very old, older than you even. The building was built in 1546 to be King Francis the first's home while the museum was founded in 1793 and then the pyramid itself was built in 1989. So really it's as old-fashioned as you can get," I add in with a smirk. "Where'd you learn all that?" Ladybug asks and I slightly shrug, "A textbook for a history test."

Bakerix continues on his rant about how it was all wrong as he pulls out his yeast container and drinks the contents inside, growing even bigger. "I think we better destroy that flask of his." "Yeah, it's probably where the akuma is too," Our eyes widen as we watch Bakerix pick up the entire pyramid and he slams it over us with a laugh. "You're way out of your league and don't have enough experience!" We watch him leave and Chat raises his arm to summon his cataclysm. "Save it! We're probably gonna need it," LB stops him as she looks around and spots the sewer drain. 

The news tells us where Bakerix had gone: the Star train so we travel through the sewers to hopefully get a surprise attack on him. What we find is a giant air fan with a gate above with a hatch we could get through so we let the air rise us up and we resurface to find Bakerix trying to throw the train with passengers still on board.

"Be reasonable now Bakerix, there are a lot of people on this train," Ladybug states as she hops on the train to get his attention. "Well, then they better get off because it's on its way to the wrecking yard!" He shouts tugging on the train more while Chat and I get everyone off the train. "You should ask Queen Bee for some help," Chloé tells us as we help her off the train and I give Chat a side glance. "We're doing ok for now but we'll keep it in mind," He tells her and we go to help Ladybug as I mutter "Honestly Queen Bee would be a big help right now and the fight would be over now."

"Yeah, it's a shame we can't use the other miraculous too often but we don't want to drag attention to Master Fu," Chat agrees when we watch as Bakerix throws the train and LB swings up to the rafters to avoid the crash and we join her up there as she summons her lucky charm and a bottle of tomatoes in a bottle falls in her hands.