Backwarder: Part 2

"Here you go. Fetch this from the pharmacy and he'll be back on his feet in no time and don't forget to eat more veggies, Mr. Chan. You need fiber for gut's sake," The doctor hands Mari a note and makes her way out with a joke. "Mr. Chan?" I ask a little amused. "You can never be too careful," I make him some tea while Mari makes sure he was comfortable when he gave us a serious look. "Marinette, (y/n), if anything happens to me I want you to take care of the miracle box. You two plus Chat Noir will be the new guardians."

We both freeze up at his words. Us as the new guardians? No way, we only just learned how to read the grimoire. "Come on Master Fu, you're overreacting, it's just a little belly ache that's all," Marinette reassures him. "Remember that I am one hundred eighty-six years old and the doctor doesn't know that." "You'll be ok, come on Marinette let's go get his medication," I say and we start to get up. 

"Wait. That's not why I called you here. Go to the address written here down at the river banks at eleven am. You'll see a woman there wearing a pretty broach shaped like a Chinese ideogram. Give her this letter." "Who is she?" "Someone I've always loved but never took the chance to tell her." "Aww, you have a sweetheart. Is today special?" I ask and he shakes his head. "No, I've just realized that I've waited way too long and I don't know how much time I have left and I don't want to waste another moment. "You're so right! If you don't do it now, you'll probably never do it. I'm going to do what I need to do too!" She shoves the letter in her purse and we start to head out when Wayzz tells us:

"Bring the medication back fast. I don't care what the doctor said I don't have a good feeling about this," We nod, understandably, and head out when Mari stops and lets out a gasp. "Wait! Adrien's train is leaving in twenty minutes!" "The meds, Master Fu's letter, and Adrien's letter, you won't have enough time to do them all," Tikki says when I speak up.

"Give me the doctor's note. I can get Master Fu's medication, you focus on delivering those letters," Mari hands me the letter with a nod and I transform so I could get there quickly, Marinette doing the same. I head straight for the pharmacist and give her the note stating "Good morning ma'am. Here, it's very urgent," She reads the letter and gives me a weird look. "Um...Thank you for this very moving heartfelt declaration but I'm already taken, my name's not Marianne, and honestly, don't you think I'm a little old for you?" "What?" I ask confused, and I take the letter and read it to find it was Master Fu's letter,  Marinette gave me the wrong note.

My face flushes pink in embarrassment as I apologize to her. "I'm so sorry ma'am I meant to give you a prescription order from a doctor's note but I grabbed the wrong letter. I'm so sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable, and rest assured I have no intention to be with you," I leave as quickly as I can, ready to chew Mari out. If I had Master Fu's letter, who has the prescription?

I call Ladybug. "Hello?" "Ladybug, where's the doctor's note?" "Huh? Don't you have it?" "No, I appear to have Master Fu's love letter and was embarrassed when the pharmacist thought I was confessing to her. So I ask again, where's the doctor's note?" "Uh-oh..." I hear her say and facepalm. "Come on, we've got notes to switch around."

We start heading our way to Marianne when we see a supervillain that looked like a black and gold clock, wreaking havoc by turning back time. "Oh no! I've seen that broach before! It's Marianne's!" Ladybug says. "Looks like she got your love letter then. I guess be glad Adrien didn't read it if this was her reaction," I say when we see a woman running backward in the street as a car drove backward. Quickly jumping into action we grab the woman and her baby and put them somewhere safe. "You'll be safe here in the meantime," Ladybug says before we watch in still a bit of confusion as she continues to run backward.

"ladies, ok you are?" Chat Noir says as he makes his way over by moonwalking. Ladybug arches an eyebrow. "Are you ok ladies?" "Chat Noir they've been hit by a supervillain!" LB says a bit annoyedly and he nods. "Yeah, I saw that. It looks like she's making them go back in time." "I won't bore you with the details but we've figured out the akuma is in the broach with the Chinese ideogram, when we get the chance you'll have to Cataclysm it," I say as we look for Backwarder. We find her about to attack a man so Ladybug throws her yoyo to stop her. "There you are again you ghastly bug! Once I touch you, all I have to do is wait for you to transform back, and then I can follow you so you can lead me back to the man who let you keep those earrings!" She proceeds to talk with Hawkmoth about how she knew Master Fu.