Reverser: Part 4

Author: I just realized Nathaniel had been drawing Queen Bee as the villain in his drawings, exact design, and everything but Queen Bee doesn't make her appearance for three more episodes and I'm going in order. (I think anyway) So either that was smart foreshadowing or Nathaniel can see the future, or this is out of order and nobody has corrected me lol.

"LUCKY CHARM!" Ladybug summons her lucky charm and a bamboo roll falls into her hands after bonking her on the head. Looking around she grabs a cone, hands Nathaniel the bamboo roll and uses the cone to get Reverser's attention. "Reverser! We're over here and we've got a deal for you. I'm gonna hand over Chat Noir to you now and in exchange, you'll reverse Mayor Bourgeois so he'll order the dumpsters back out into space. Only then will (s/n) and I give you our miraculous and Nathaniel." "I'll only reverse the mayor back if I get Chat Noir, (s/n), and Nathaniel. Then I'll reverse Nathaniel and he'll have no choice but to make a comic book with me!" LB turns to me and I nod, I could distract Reverser for as long as need be. "Ok!" The three of us get in the elevator and Nathaniel asks worriedly "Are you sure this is gonna work? I don't wanna be reversed."

"Plus I'm scared!" Chat says, shaking and LB hands him her yoyo stating "You have to trust me. This is gonna work plus you've got (s/n) to protect you," The elevator starts to move us and Ladybug starts talking to Reverser while I help Nathaniel build the makeshift kite Chat would be strapped to. "Once I have Reverser distracted I want you to get out of here," I tell Nathaniel before the elevator stops and the doors open where I instruct Chat to go. With a scream, he runs off of the tower and was used as a human kite.

Reverser immediately targets Nathaniel and help him dodge it before standing in between the two. "Not happing Reverser. Try if you want," I tell him and he proceeds to target me. I move swiftly while dodging the paper airplanes, fully trusting my instincts for the first time in a good while. I even managed to jump up and kick him off his flying plane. Now angered he charges at me. We exchange a few blows ranging from kicks and punches, with the occasional re-directing of throws when he tried to reverse me. 

"(s/n)! Now!" I hear Ladybug call out to me and I grab Reverser and throw him off the tower knowing his plane would catch him. Just as it did Chat soars past him, earning his attention, and decides to target Chat instead. Within a few minutes, Chat is yelled at to activate his cataclysm and the flying paper airplane is turned to dust. The kite is tugged down, letting Chat go so Ladybug could fix everything and I activate my ice storm to create a slide so Chat and Marc would get down from that height safely. 

I see the miraculous ladybugs coming and sigh, giving a silent goodbye to my confidence as the reversion is undone. I slide back down on my own ice just in time to hear Ladybug say her usual "Bye-bye little butterfly." "It feels good to be ourselves again," Chat exclaims happily and I nod, it did feel good being confident again and for the moment I was enjoying the fact my head wasn't swarmed with worries.

Nathaniel comes out of hiding when he sees Marc back to normal standing next to us and approaches, avoiding eye contact with Marc. "Marc and Nathaniel? By now you must realize there was a big misunderstanding. I hope you give each other a chance I'm sure you'll figure out how well you can work together." "A bit like us three M'lady," Chat chimes in, lifting up his fist for our usual pound it. "Pound it."

"Next they team up with the Mighty-Illustrator and de-akumatize Reverser then he joins the team!" Nathaniel explains while the rest of us finish the comic book. "Good job boys." "Thanks. None of this would've happened without you (y/n)." "I'm so relieved things worked out. I'm sorry I wasn't more clear that Marc's work was a work of fiction." "It's fine. In fact, we've dedicated our first issue to you. To (y/n) (l/n) who makes a super superhero," I smile down at the dedication portion of the comic book and feel a boost of confidence. I wanted to be the kind of superhero they saw me as and I would work hard to regain my confidence and trust my instincts again like I did while fighting Reverser. That's a promise.