Prime Queen: Part 3

"Welcome to the subway of suspense and if it reaches seventy miles per hour you can say goodbye to your precious little friend. Well, well, look here: the ratings are rising! More and more of you want to know if our superhero friends will get here on time. The suspense is killing her. Ladybug, Chat Noir, (s/n), are you willing to travel through the screen to save your darling Chloé?" Prime Queen laughs out and the screen cuts to Chloé in a passenger car trying to use a pole to wipe gum off her jacket. "Ladybug, Chat Noir, (s/n), I beg you! Save my jacket!" She pleads and the three of us exchange a look.

Chat extends his stick and it fazes through the screen and comes back safely so he gives us a bow. "Ready to take the leap ladies?" "What if it's a trap? I think I'd rather get there by our own means," LB protests, and Chat and I exchange looks before giving her a look as I point out "We can see through the screen and any trap off-screen would have been set off by Chat's staff. There's also many, many subway lines in Paris which means a hundred and forty miles of railroads." "(s/n)'s right if we wanna get there in time to save Chloé I don't think we have a choice."

Chat chimes in, and a smile creeps its way onto LB's face as she makes a joke. "Just admit that you both love being on tv." "We don't get stagefright Bug-a-Boo," Chat jokes back before we take the plunge into the screen and land in the train car. "Ugh, finally! What took you so long?! Hurry up and get me out of this underground nightmare!" Chloé starts yelling at us before she trips. Letting out a sigh I walk over and start cutting the rope that had her tied up, our attention soon turning to Prime Queen.

"You're about to be the stars of the highest-rated show in all of tv history!" She tells us, showing her viewing watch, Ladybug surmising that's where the akuma was. The cat and bug go to attack her but she fazes through the screen, Chat soon tells us "We're trapped!" "The rules for my show are simple: admit the truth live on tv that you're dating and in love and I'll stop the train!" Prime Queen orders the two when I jump in stating "We did! I know the truth about these two's relationship better than anyone and like I've said before they aren't dating. A superhero never lies, we won't admit to something that's not true!"

"I want my scoop!" She yells at us and Chat Noir raises his hand. "I'll use my cataclysm-" "No don't! We might need it for an emergency," LB stops him, and Chat Noir and I say in unison "Yeah, like right now!" "We have to lure her over here first or we'll never capture her akuma. Let's play along with her so it'll buy us some time," She tells us and we raise an eyebrow at her in confusion. 

Ladybug grabs Chat's hand and turns to Prime Queen, Chat's cheeks turning pink. "Alright Prime Queen, you win. I confess Chat Noir and I are dating. Like you said we are...In love," Prime Queen, Chat, and I stare at Ladybug in shock and I stutter out "W-when did this happen?!" I was honestly pretty confused but it seemed to convince Prime Queen as she stops the train and the bug and cat stumble to the wall. "Did I just hear you purr?" Ladybug asks getting off of Chat and he nervously denies it. "Uh...No...Way..."

"Our two heroic love birds are saving their fan's life by admitting their true feelings. Our viewers are going crazy! But the tv ratings haven't maxed out yet, you must do better!" Prime Queen demands and LB gestures her over. "Then come and join us Prime Queen, you're the host and the star of the show after all then you'll have your ratings." "My show, my rules Ladybug. To prove that your feelings are genuine, you're going to have to take off your masks which means all three of you will give me your miraculous!" "How does me handing over my miraculous prove their feelings?" I ask, crossing my arms and Prime Queen smirks at me. "To prove you weren't lying when you found out when they got together!"

"Not a chance Prime Queen," Ladybug says with a glare, Chat Noir soon stepping in. "Wait, I know another way we can prove our feelings," He turns Ladybug toward him and with an excited smile he winks at LB whispering "Pucker up," I facepalm and sigh at his obvious ploy to try and steal a kiss from Ladybug. She was having none of it either. "Not a chance kitty."

His head droops down in sadness. The screens go black and Chat Noir taps the dead screen as I ask "Is the show over?" "If we can't get to her, we'll never be able to capture her akuma!" LB begins to fret when the screens turn on again. "My dear viewers we're in for the reveal of a lifetime!" Prime Queen opens a sarcophagus to reveal a tied-up Alya inside. "Isn't this the girl who started the famous Ladyblog? The first one to ever film Ladybug? Next trial: Your miraculouses or else your biggest fan will be mummified!" 

Chat's arm fazes through the screen he was leaning on and quickly pulls his hand back to reveal it was fine so the three of us quickly jump through with Chloé screaming at us to come back and get her out. We land in the Grand Paris freezer and we were quick to surmise this was a double-cross as Ladybug tugs on the locked door.