A Special Christmas: Part 3

Just as we reached the halfway mark back home we hear Santa call out to Ladybug angrily and we look around confused. Music starts playing and we see that Santa Claus had been akumatized as he flew around us and sang. "You think you can get away with making fun of me? You think you can get away with accusing me? I am Santa Claws~ I'm a rebel with a cause~ I'll punish and I'll give you a fright~ Have a horrible Christmas night~" He tosses a large red and black Christmas present in the air which explodes in a plume of green smoke as bats start flying at us.

When we finally swat all the bats away Santa Claws had gotten away and we start searching for him. Turns out that while we were searching for him he had ruined Christmas for all the Parisians he could. "It's just the three of us Santa Claws!" Ladybug exclaims as we chase him down after he emerged from a house, Chat Noir soon dropping in. "The four of us M'lady." "Chat Noir where were you? What happened to Adrien? LB immediately asks and he kisses his teeth before responding.

"It's a uh...Long story. Cats have their little secrets too, you know," With that we hop onto Santa Claws's sleigh and Chat asks "Who's going to deliver presents to the children now, Santa Claws?" "There are no more presents! No more spirit of Christmas!" "Well not with that attitude," I remark resulting in him throwing a present sending me off the sleigh as he shouted "You should've been good!" "I've been good all year round!"

 Ladybug hops of the sleigh and grabs me before tying her yoyo to the sleigh telling me "Apparently not." "Being a smart alec and sarcasm don't count," Our attention turns to Santa Claws as he gives us a evil smirk. "How about a nice sleigh ride, my little wretched elves? Ho, ho, ho!" He starts driving his sleigh like a maniac with all sorts of twists and turns, giving us one heck of a ride, Chat who could barely hold on to himself yells out:

"Don't you need a license to drive one of these things?!" LB and I run on the rooftops to avoid getting hurt when Santa Claws pulls out a few of his nasty presents. "It's time to open your gifts, kiddies!" Thankfully he misses and LB throws me back on the sleigh with the order to help Chat stop him, I tell Chat Ladybug's plan and he nods, both of us spinning our weapons and attacking from both sides. 

Santa Claws quickly pulls out a gift which opens up to reveal a sword and starts swinging it at both of us forcing us to duck, dodge or block while LB got on the reindeer to try and stop them. This causes Santa Claws to fall and quickly Chat Noir grabs him and pulls him up before being thrown off. "Chat Noir!" I call out and LB sighs jumping off the reindeer after him and so do I. Grabbing hold of each other the three of us tumble into Alya's home.