Startrain: Part 2

I step into the car and look around for my seat but when I find it I find it's next to a familiar face with a head full of black and blue locks of hair. "Luka? What are you doing here? You're not part of our class," I ask as I sit down next to him and he gives me a smile. " The school needed another chaperone for this school trip and Juleka asked Ms. Bustier if I would be able to be the chaperone and after a discussion with the school and my mom they agreed. So I'm just here to keep an eye on all of you," He tells me with a wink before we feel the train start to move. We were only about an hour into the trip to London and Luka and I were talking about Jagged Stone's latest movie when Marinette who was sitting across from us and was currently watching Adrien talk with Mylène, let out a loud audible yawn.

The class laughs while Mari groans about that being embarrassing while I stifle my own yawn. "Geez, why are you and (y/n) tired? What were you two doing all night?" Alya asks, leaning on the armrest as she looked between me and Mari. "I was trying to come up with a plan to tell Adrien that I well...You know," Marinette shrugged and I chime in, "I was trying to get her to go to bed," I tiredly rest my head on Luka's shoulder who wraps his arm around me and pulls me in as close as he could suggesting, "Why don't you take a nap, we still got about two hours before we arrive in London."

I start to nod my head when an electronic box rolls up and speaks. "Hello, would you like a beverage?" I arch an eyebrow at Luka and he whispers in my ear. "Orange juice please," I lightly shiver as his breath hits my skin and I nod soon ordering the orange juice for him and a drink for myself and start to get comfortable cuddled up to Luka soon allowing his soothing heartbeat to lull me to sleep. I stir a bit when I hear talking and I crack an eye open to see Alya and Lila talking in the aisle. "Need something, Lila?"

 "Yeah, see I get motion sickness and I know Marinette always has a solution to everything." "I get it but Marinette and (y/n) are asleep and are super exhausted and we shouldn't disturb them more than we possibly have so..." I narrow my eye at Lila before noticing that Alya had switched seats with Adrien and him and Marinette where cuddling while they took their own naps. Of course, she tried to mess with them after seeing that but since Sabrina and Alya had it covered I decided to go back to sleep.

I stir again a few minutes later when I hear a bunch of people rush through the aisle, again I crack my eye open to see a bunch of people standing around with confused and worried faces as they began muttering to themselves but before I could figure out what they were saying, I feel Luka start to shift and look up to see him connecting in headphones and handing them to me as he said just below a whisper "Put these in and listen to the music so you won't keep being woken up," I smile as I put the headphones in and start to dose off again while Luka kissed the top of my head and started softly rubbing my arm to help me go back to sleep.

"Ladies and gentlemen! I am Startrain. You all get to live my dream with me as we shoot off the rails and fly like a rocket to explore not just the moon but the entire universe. Fasten your seatbelts we have lift off!" Is what I hear when I'm annoyingly woken up for a third time, can't a girl ask for even just a ten-minute nap in peace? The train suddenly takes off at high speed toward the sky and we all watch in shock as we fly out into space and we begin floating. "I don't think Ladybug, (s/n), and Chat Noir are gonna make it up here to save us," Alya mutters as we all try to gain some balance in the air. "Then we should try to persuade Max's mom to turn back," I say, floating out of my seat and I lead the class to the intercom and gesture for Max to come over. "She'll probably listen to reason more if it's coming from you," He nods and addresses his mom.

"Mom!" "Max! You see this? I'm Startrain!" "Mom, you have to take us back down to Earth, you can go into space once you pass the exam." "But why? Now I have a hundred percent chance of traveling the universe and I get to take you with me too! It's fantastic!" Max turns to us and I address the class. "We'll have to get to the operator's cabin to take hold of the train and drive it back home." "How do you on taking down the supervillain?" Alya asks and Nino chimes in. "Alya's got a point, no one here has any superpowers." "No, but you do have a superheroine with you."

Chloé says with a smug smile, even though her time as Queen Bee was over she still hadn't stopped soaking in the fact she was a superhero that worked with Ladybug. "We have two things in our favor, the element of surprise and the fact there are a lot of us," Marinette points out before we start to move to the operator's cabin. It, unfortunately, wasn't as easy as we hoped as the train starts to change direction at high speeds, sending everyone flying back. "I don't want anyone getting hurt so stay in your seats and enjoy the view," Marinette and I manage to hide in a bathroom and transform after grumbling about how we don't get any peace.