Mayura: Part 2

More and more akumas were captured as we slowly but surely de-akumatized Scarletmoth's army. "We make a pretty good team," Chat compliments us as we regroup. "Not bad but it's not over yet," We turned our attention to Stormy Weather as she began shooting more thunderbolts at us. While Ladybug and I distracted her Chat launched Queen Bee into the air for her to break the umbrella.

Finally, all the akumatized people, minus the giants were de-akumatized and LB sends a smirk Scarletmoth's way. "Your days of attacking innocent people will soon be over Hawkmoth! LUCKY CHARM!" She's given a tennis racket and she tells us to be prepared when suddenly we watch more akumas fly out and re-akumatize everyone again. "What?! But how?" I ask when Chat points up in the sky and we see Dark Cupid was behind this. "Hawkmoth is using Dark Cupid to create all the negative emotions he needs!"

We start battling the akumatized victims again while dodging Dark Cupid's arrows. "Stay focused guys the villains must never prevail!" Apparently, it wasn't bad enough that we had to de-akumatize everyone again but we had to deal with a swarm of akumas as well.

Things only got worse as Rena got shot with a hate arrow to protect Carapace whose shield had been knocked away from him and he was busy battling Pharaoh. "Rena no! Not you!" He catches her only for her to shove him away. "Rena Rouge don't let any negative emotions overcome you or you might get akumatized too! That's exactly what Hawkmoth wants!" LB calls out, grabbing a few akumas that were targeting her.

Rena slouches down trying to fight the negative emotions but it was clear hatred won as she started berating Carapace. Carapace holds her tight ad tries to calm her down while Queen Bee and I cover them from Princess Fragrance and Rogercop. 

"You don't have to worry about me Ladybug, I'll never let my emotions get the better of me!" "Chloé!!!" We hear as Malediktator, and Style Queen appears. "Daddy? Mommy?" Queen Bee falters and I pull her away from their attacks reminding her to focus.

Without back up Carapace lost his grip on Rena who gladly let herself get akumatized as she growls "I am now Rena Rage!" "NOOOO!" Carapace cries out leading him to be akumatized too. "Carapace no!" LB calls out and he corrects her while throwing his shield. "There is no more Carapace just Shellshock!" Things only got worse as Despair Bear entered the scene grabbing onto Queen Bee leading her to get akumatized as well. Safe to say things were not looking good.

"Queen Bee!" I call out and she charges at me. "That's Queen Wasp to you cockroach!" "Might be a good time to use that Lucky Charm of your's don't you think?!" Chat calls out to Ladybug who tells us "I need all of us to make it work, I can't do anything with it now," Eventually the three of us were put back to back as the akumatized victims start to close in.

"We need to do something now or it's gonna be game over," I say, and Chat chimes in. "I don't see how we're gonna get out of this." "We can't lose hope or we'll get akumatized too." At that I steel myself, I already made that mistake once, and I won't let it happen again, not when the three of us needed each other.

"Pretty cataclysmic situation huh?" "Cataclysm! That's it, beneath us Chat Noir!" "CATACLYSM!" The ground beneath us gives in and we fall down into the sewers. Before any villains could follow I activate my ability and freeze the hole shut before the smoke lifts. We start running and find a place for the three of us to transform back. Ladybug goes left, Chat right and I stay in the middle as we all de-transform and feed our kwamiis.

"You ok Ladybug?" "Hawkmoth has never re-akumatized so many people in one go. Something's changed..." "Maybe's figured out how to boost his powers like we did." "But not through the grimoire we've all read it and saw he can only let out one akuma per target," I say, wondering how he managed this. "Do you still think we can win?" 

Ladybug asks sadly and even though she couldn't see me I nod and say. "Of course, we can, that's our only option." "It's just like you said, we can't lose hope the people of Paris are relying on us." "But our team crumbled..." "Then let's go back to what's always worked: a trio. It's you, (s/n), and me against the world M'lady," That's when we hear a growl, Animan was tracking us.

"You like water rides?" "Don't forget to put your diving gear on!" The two joke as we rush farther in with our eyes closed, powering up Tikki, Plagg, and Flaake and transform into the aqua bug, cat, and bear. Landing in the water we start swimming through a tunnel to find Syren waiting for us. We turn around to see Animan as a giant fish behind us. Chat goes for Syren while LB and I take on Animan. Once the two were de-akumatize we give them our weapons so they could breathe and start swimming toward land.

"It's gonna take a lot of time to de-akumatize these villains one by one." "Not to mention as long as he has Dark Cupid or gets ahold of someone else he can create all the negative emotions he needs to re-akumatize people," Chat and I point out. "Which is exactly why we need to take on Hawmoth directly. He's using his cane to re-akumatize victims. If we can destroy it he won't have an army fighting for him anymore."

"Shoot he's got Frozer!" I exclaim as we watch ice start to freeze the water. We start swimming faster and escape the water just before the water freezes over and we shout "Power down!" (I know it's not that but I feel like their de-transformation words should stay for that and not to power down) I spot Frozer and throw my knives at his feet as he made his way over, breaking his skates and LB catches his akuma.

"Hey Hawkmoth you don't wanna miss this because it's time to show the real Ladybug is back!" She opens her yoyo and a swarm of white butterflies come flying out, clearly raising everyone's hopes when we spot Hawkmoth yelling at Prime Queen to stop filming.

"No more escaping for you knaves!" We hear Darkblade yell and turn to see his army and we turn to run as the army grows bigger from the villains who went into the sewers to find us emerge. "Any miraculous ideas M'lady?" "Besides running and surviving you mean?" She asks when we come upon a blockade. Quickly we hop over it and watch as the remaining Parisians block the akumatized army shouting "Parisians! We can be heroes for just one day!"