Anansi: Part 4

Ladybug leads Anansi over to the corner and jumps out of the way yet again, Anansi's fists hitting the structure of the Arc De Triomphe, causing multiple cracks to appear. "One punch huh? Well maybe if you could actually land one!" LB continues to mock, dodging more attacks and leading her to the other three corners to destroy. "Shut up!" "Why? Do you have trouble doing two things at the same time?"

The structure was starting to crumble as Ladybug mocked Anansi one more time. "You're so weak that when you're shadow boxing your shadow wins," This results in her being kicked into her yoyo's wire. "You can't win this fight so give up and give me your miraculous!" "Not a chance," LB starts tugging on the wire, causing more rubble to fall and trap Anansi while the three of us get on the web. Captain Turtle as LB calls him, summons his power. "SHELTER!" He shouts, lifting his shell up and we're surrounded by a turtle shell-looking force field that cuts through the web setting Alya, and Chat Noir free as we fall safely to the ground.

After Arc De Triomphe collapses, Chat asks with a pout, "You're not really replacing me with a turtle are you?" "Not in a million years," Anansi emerges from the rubble and LB throws Chat in her direction stating, "Throw like a ladybug, scratch like a cat," Chat's hand touches the headgear which turns to dust and out comes the akuma. "No more evil-doing for you little akuma!" We pound it like usual when Chat's ring beeps and he quickly takes off when LB calls out to him. "Chat Noir! You know you're irreplaceable."

"This is the first for the Ladyblog: a brand new superhero. What's your name?" Alya instantly goes into reporter mode, recording the entire situation, and looking at Captain Turtle expectantly. He gives us an unsure look and we nod reassuringly. "Carapace. Call me Carapace," He says confidently when LB waves. "See ya later bugheads," Carapace follows after LB to give back his miraculous and I head out as well to go find Luka, knowing him he was probably worried sick.

We all manage to meet back up at the Ferris wheel, Nino who had just run up began huffing as he asked, "Are you ok? You weren't hurt, were you?" "I'm fine. I saw you trying to save me," She gives him a smile and his cheeks go pink as he stutters out "I d-didn't do much...It'snotlikeI'masuperherooranything," He rushes that last bit before Alya whispers something in his ear.

"Hey, flyweights! I'm sorry, the truth is I did lose the match and my cool." "Nor- Anansi you...Didn't actually lose that match I helped Nino win by distracting you and then throwing your hand down. It was all my idea and the guys had no idea I was planning that. I'm sorry," Mari apologizes for cheating, making us all smile. "Hey, it's cool Marinette, I was still a little out of line by preventing Alya from going out. Besides cappy here proved you don't need muscles to be strong." Alya pulls her sister in for a hug. "Wanna hear a scoop? You're the best." "Why not have Nora come along with us to the ice ring next weekend?" "Yeah! I don't even remember the last time I hung out with my big sis.

Author: Tomorrow's chapter might be a little late since it takes longer to write the Luka chapters than normal chapters and you guys have caught up to me (I just finished writing this chapter). Not your guy's fault, just been busy with school. Otherwise, yay season 5 has finally come out and it looks so good. Seriously season 5's animation is really pretty!