Catalyst: Part 3

Looking around I see Juleka looking at Rose in a panic as she's re-akumatized. "Juleka!" I call out as I run toward her, grab her hand and pull her away from the red akumas. "This is bad," She tells me and I nod as we back up. "Just remember they can't touch you so long as you won't let fear get the better of you. Breathe with me."

I tell her holding her hand and we take in a deep breath and watch as the akumas fly away and target other people. "That's it, you gonna be ok to find somewhere and hide while I help everyone else?" She nods and takes off as I run around and start helping others calm down and evacuating the school, taking note of which classmates were here or akumatized. 

I look up to see Ladybug staring down at me from the roof and she mouths 'Fu' at me, I nod and mouth 'Sabrina' before helping more students. Once the school was evacuated I hide and transform, soon going into the city and find her waiting for me. She points down at the sewers and I nod as we make our way down and hide. A moment later the manhole we came through opens up and hear feet landing on the ground.

LB throws her yoyo catching Vanisher and quickly catch her akuma. As the white butterfly flies away, Sabrina looks at the two of us in shock. "Ladybug? (s/n)? Is this really you? The real Ladybug and (s/n)?" She asks, her voice filled with relief as we're pulled into a hug. "Yes, you act surprised to see us," I say and Sabrina nods, explaining herself. 

"We all saw you akumatized and you destroyed Chat Noir and (s/n) and took your miraculouses to Hawkmoth! It was..." She trails off as Ladybug mutters "An illusion!" "We only know one villain who makes illusions: Volpina," I grumble, annoyed we have to deal with her once more.

"I'm going to tell everyone not to lose hope because the real heroes are still going strong," Sabrina says happily and Ladybug nods. "Well it is Hero's Day after all and we wouldn't miss it for the world," We head up and make our way to Master Fu's. "I knew that one-day Hawkmoth would realize just how powerful he could be. That day has come, Marinette, (y/n)."

He walks over to his record player and pulls out the miracle box. "Ladies, pick an ally you can trust to fight alongside you on this mission. Once the mission is over you will get the miraculous back and return it to me." "Take them all Marinette, (y/n), there need to be as many of us as possible," Tikki says and Mari shakes her head grabbing the fox and bee miraculous.

 "No Tikki. In this case, less is more, I don't have time to explain everything again. We need allies who already know what needs to be done. If I may Master Fu?" He gives her the turtle miraculous and she smirks. "So you want the miraculouses Hawkmoth? Then that's what you're gonna get!"