Reflekdoll: Part 3

"Come on, I'm totally capable of doing it. I just need to use my L-" Mr. Bug goes to summon his lucky charm when Ladynoir grabs his arm to stop him. "Wait! It's too early, you don't know enough about your opponent yet," Mr. Bug pushes us out of the way of Reflekdoll's grasp as he points out, "It's just Reflekta controlling a giant doll." "But you don't know where the akuma and amok are." "The akuma's probably in the same place it was the first time, in her bracelet."

"Maybe, we're gonna have to check that," The two slightly argue as we run away from the beam and up the Eiffel Tower. "If I could just get my hands on a mirror I'd be able to reflect her own beam back at her." "That's not how the Lucky Charm works. It doesn't just give you what you want." "We'll see about that. Watch and learn LUCKY CHARM!" A round mirror falls into his hands and Ladynoir pouts. "Beginner's luck." "You're just jealous of my mastery that's all." "Ok but now explain how shooting her beam back at her will do anything? It only changes people to look like her so logically it'd have no effect, right?"

I point out but he doesn't get to answer when we hear Reflekdoll begin climbing the tower, with Reflekta in the eye shooting at us. Mr. Bug uses the mirror to redirect the beam back at her and there's a flash. Looking down we see nothing had happened, except anger her, and she starts shooting again through the doll. As we duck I state, "My point has been proven."

"But I thought..." He begins to trail off when Ladynoir tells him, "May I remind you that the Lucky Charm doesn't just give you an object to defeat the villain with. You need to think of a solution using the object by using your head!" She goes to hit him upside the head with her staff when I grab the staff and glare at her while pulling it out of her grip. "Please explain how physically abusing one of your partners's with your weapon going to help the situation or help him figure out a solution. So instead of berating him why not help him think of the answer or if that's too complicated you need to switch your miraculouses back."

I wag the staff in her face before handing it back just as Reflekdoll reached us. We spin our weapons to block the beam as she says. "Ok fine, I'll start by reminding you that now you've used up your Lucky Charm you've only got a few minutes left before you transform back bug-a-boy," She teases with a smirk, earning a glare from both of us.

"I already knew that, so like (s/n)'s said why don't you try helping me instead of making fun of me?" "I will, I will; just wanted you to know how it felt when you constantly joke around bug-a-boy." "Ok, I get it, now help me!" They argued while we jumped around avoiding the beam and I roll my eyes at the two, do they know how annoying they can be?

"Let me try to destroy the doll. CATACLYSM!" Ladynoir summons her power before grabbing her hand and staring in awe at the black orb in her hand. "What?" I ask, landing next to her when Mr. Bug lands next to me and explains. "it's her first time using a Cataclysm so it feels like she's got something heavy and dangerous in her hand. If you don't focus on what you want to destroy it can destroy a lot more than you intended so you'll need to focus," Ladynoir nods before charging at Reflekdoll, slamming the cataclysm on the doll's face, making it fall off the tower and we join her ontop of the doll as it begins to crack everywhere. 

"Beginner's luck," Mr. Bug jokes when the doll starts twitching uncontrollably. "Do you think that's normal?" I ask and Ladynoir shrugs as Mr. Bug states, "Dunno. I've never cataclysmed a sentimonster before," The doll stands up, making us fall, and starts uncontrollably shaking its beam while we hear Reflekta call for help inside. 

"It's as if the Cataclysm was just a bee sting to a bull. It didn't do anything but rile it up," Mr. Bug surmises as we get behind cover. "Not to mention we don't have much time to figure this out," Ladynoir mutters when I turn and say "So, you like playing with dolls?" "That's my line," She jokingly pouts as we head down while Mr. Bug shouts, "No, it's mine!" Ladynoir and I keep an eye open so Mr. Bug could grab Reflekta and we made our escape to safe ground. "These costumes look ridiculous on you. I'm gonna redo your wardrobe," She goes to shoot us but Mr. Bug was faster as he threw his yoyo breaking the bracelet.

"You could at least show a bit of gratitude." "And never again are we wearing those ridiculous heels," I add in as the akuma flies out and Ladynoir reminds him of it. "I've always wanted to do this. Play time's over little akuma. Time to de-evilize! Gotcha! Bye-bye little butterfly," Juleka returns and looks around confused before being hit by Reflekdoll's beam.

"Don't worry it's not a permanent look once I fix everything," Mr. Bug reassures her, going to fix everything when Ladynoir tops him. "No, wait. We need to capture the amok first or it'll just continue destroying everything." "Alright, Mr. Bug you stay here and figure out how to use that. Ladynoir it's your turn to be the distraction with me," I say, pulling her toward the doll to fight. "Ok, I admit it. It's not easy being a super Ladybug." "And I admit you're not just wearing a clown costume, you deal with a lot more pressure than I thought, having to contain such a destructive force in the palm of your hand." "As sweet as it is that you two are getting along now with your powers can we save the heartfelt conversation for after the doll is gone?"