Frightengale: Part 3

Adrien, Marinette, and I take off in different directions as more and more people were turned into statues and I transform. Ladybug, Chat Noir, and I meet up and we find Frightengal attacking people outside with the instruction to sing, dance, or rhyme. She goes to attack others when LB uses her yoyo to prevent her from swinging her whip. "I thought you were a fan of Chat Noir, (s/n), and me Nightengale. So you should know we fight villains." "I'm Frightengale from here on out. Forever and ever there's no doubt," She swings her whip to try and attack us and we start dodging as we're told to stay out of her way.

"You have to come around, and don't let negative emotions take you over," Ladybug tries again, throwing her yoyo which Nightengale catches and starts spinning. "Song and dance will make the world a better place. Don't agree with me? Ha! You're a disgrace!" She starts using the yoyo against Ladybug and they both fall off the building. They both land with ease and Chat Noir and I join in on trying to get the whip away from her. "We can help you if you give us your akuma," Chat states, earning him a glare. "I won't let you take my akuma away. I like the new me and I'm here to stay!"

 She charges at Chat and I extend my spear, causing her to trip, soon letting out a sigh that she didn't stumble into Chat and hit him with her whip. "Don't forget you've got three people joining you in this dance," I say and she jumps onto the roof of the building, shouting at us from above. "You're like all the rest but you can't silence me! Just trying to make the world better can't you see?! Do you really think the three of you can win this battle through and through?"

"Three is always better than one, Chat Noir, (s/n) take the left," Ladybug rebuttals, and Chat nods. "I've got the right," They take off, and just before I do I notice that Frightengale poses. I start to feel uneasy and called out for them to wait but it was too late. Their weapons got entangled after trying to attack her, she dodged by spinning away. I watch in worry as they go attack her again and it was clear neither would be successful. I bite my lip in worry, I can't just stand here and do nothing. I rush forward and grab Chat Noir just as he was tied to his staff.

I land next to Ladybug and we start untying him when the three of us were hit by the whip. We start to glow pink and exchange worried glances. "Welcome to my musical show. I hope it will be your fatal blow," Frightengale laughs at us, causing Chat to run towards her when LB grabbed his arm stopping him. "Wait, stand right there and dance!" She orders when her hand starts turning pink. "Without a chance!" The effect wears off and the three of us start doing a little shimmy to prevent us from turning to stone. 

"Yeah, you're right, we have time rhyme! Not so easy...All the time!" (It's not easy at all and very painful) "So let's stop messing around and finish this fight before the situation becomes any more unbound," Frightengale comes down to attack but soon moves back when Ladybug's yoyo comes flying at her. "Stay in charge, Chat Noir, don't blow a fuse. Don't forget your dancing fight moves."

LB instructs and Chat starts dancing, resulting in him swiping and kicking at Frightengale. She starts attacking us with her whip, forcing us to move back and she chuckles. "Why is Chat Noir so dumb? He doesn't know fifty plus fifty as a sum," I quickly do the math and realize it's a trap which doesn't seem to get so before he answers LB who saw through it too, answered for him. "Fifty plus fifty is a hundred and two." "Your math is crazy, try again M'lady."

"Fifty plus fifty the sum doesn't rhyme! One more false move and you're trapped big time," I explain before spinning out of the way of another whip attack. "I almost made a serious boo-boo but I didn't thanks to you two," We continue to be forced back, which left us cornered at the edge of the roof. One more attack and we're thrown off the roof but we get back on our feet quickly and hide behind a bus. Frightengale soon called out to us. "You think you two are being so clever. But soon you'll tire yourselves and be frozen forever!"

Author: This is better than last time but I still feel a rhyming funk coming on. Basically anything I say or write starts to sound like a rhyme.