Anansi: Part 2

We arrived at the Ferris wheel at the perfect time and got a good spot up high to view the fireworks. The fireworks were amazing and beautiful to watch, especially while being cuddled up to Luka. "What's up?" We hear Alya asks Nino who reassures her it was nothing but seeing the look on his face, Luka leans towards him and starts whispering toward him. I wonder if he's feeling confused about winning that match with Nora. I know I still am. "Marinette behind you! I saw something move!" Adrien suddenly shouts at us and Mari quickly turns around to look. "I don't see anything. Maybe it was a bird?" She asks when our cart shakes and Luka pulls me close protectively, making my cheeks go pink. 

"Please don't tell me we're gonna be stuck up here?" Nino asks, clinging on to Alya who says with a smirk, "I thought you said you were going to protect me." "Over there! It's a supervillain!" Mari exclaims and peeking out I could see them. At the bottom of the Ferris wheel was a spider-looking villain webbing up the entire attraction. Quickly Alya pulls out her phone and starts recording. "Maybe you shouldn't be filming Alya? You don't wanna attract her over here," Nino suggests only to be shot down about it quickly.

"Are you kidding me? This is a new scoop for the Ladyblog. Ladybug, Chat Noir, and (s/n) will be showing up any minute!" Alya gives Mari and me the grim reminder that Paris needed our hero alter egos but we were stuck in our cart. "Oh shoot I think my battery is about to die. Stay-" Adrien suddenly gets cut off as the call ends. Eventually, the spider-looking villain comes up to our cart to reveal it was Nora! "Well, well, there you are flyweights." "Nora?!" "Nora's not here to protect you anymore. I am Anansi, super spider!" She pulls the cart off its hinges and we're taken to ground level. Before she can do anything more Chat Noir thankfully arrives on the scene. "All those arms, that's convenient. However, you've destroyed my scratching post." "Does that mean you need a hand kitty cat?" Anansi starts attacking Chat while we try to get out. But by the time we did get out, Anansi had sent the Ferris wheel tumbling down the street with people still on it, leaving Chat to go save everyone.

Anansi then turns her attention to us and grabs Alya and heads straight for the Arc De Triomphe calling back at Nino "Now that you can't cheat anymore cappy show me just how you plan to protect Alya. Come and get her if you're not a flyweight," Nino instantly bolts after them, Luka soon following after giving me a quick peck and telling me to stay safe. "Nino, Luka wait!" "I'm not a flyweight and I don't need your help to prove it!" Nino calls back before continuing on, along with Luka and I cross my arms at Mari as I ask:

"Did you help him win that challenge? That's cheating! Not to mention it probably hurt his pride he couldn't do the challenge on his own and fail with his pride," Mari gives me a guilty nod before dragging me behind a car so we could transform. We decide to focus on the Ferris wheel first and head in the direction we saw it going only to find the Chat had stopped it before it fell into the river so quickly we get everyone out just in case before we turn our attention to Anansi. Heading straight for Arc De Triomphe only to find Nino and Luka flying through the air. Quickly Ladybug grabs Nino and me, Luka. Putting them down we tell them to stay back and to leave it to us before we continue on.

"So it's three against one now? Fine with me. Round two...Fight!" She swings her fists at us and we start dodging, Chat soon tries to hit her with his staff resulting in him being punched into the side of a car. "On the floor already? We just started," Ladybug runs over to check on Chat while I kept her busy just trying to avoid her punches and looking for an opening where I wouldn't be thrown across the city. "Look out!" I shout to LB and Chat as I drop to the ground when Anansi throws a car at the three of us, Chat Noir tackling Ladybug to the ground and rolling out of the way.

Another car is thrown and LB and I continue to keep her attention, dodging her attacks, while sending a few physical attacks of our own while Chat goes for Alya however he soon calls out for help as he got stuck in the sticky web. "Looks like I've got a catch you two will be next beetle and bear." "I don't think so," LB says pulling out her yoyo and using it to block Anansi's attacks while I use my kunai knives to block. Eventually, Anansi grabs hold of the yoyo and uses it to throw Ladybug back and knock me away. Getting up I run over to LB who was summoning her lucky charm, Luka and Nino watching. "A candle? Of course! But I don't have enough time to do a round trip." "Can we help?" Nino asks before quickly backpedaling after seeing our shocked faces. "No it's cool, I understand we're not superheroes. I can't even save my girlfriend because I'm not strong enough."

"Nino..." Luka starts when LB hands him, Chat Noir's staff. "Let me tell you a secret Nino when you're facing a supervillain strength doesn't make a difference. Courage and determination do. We can't let Anansi get Chat Noir's miraculous use this to defend yourself and distract her with (s/n)'s help, I won't be long," She takes off and looking over the boys I connect my knives to create my spear and hand it to Luka stating," "You take this so you won't be defenseless while fighting her too." 

"But what about you?" He asks worriedly. "If I had it I'd be more worried I'd accidentally hit you because you couldn't defend yourself or something like that, I'll be fine with attacking her with physical attacks only," He nods in understanding and we head over to Anansi. "Hey, Arachnid!" Nino catches her attention and she jumps down only for the three of us to charge at her and start attacking. "Wow, be careful. What do you think you'll do with those little sticks? You're gonna hurt yourselves," Anansi mocks Nino and Luka, grabbing their weapons when I kick her in the back of her head. She proceeds to throw the two boys into me and started to make her way back to the web.