Silencer: Part 2

"Do you have any idea how much work it took to copy your costumes?!" XY began yelling at us when a guy in a black, purple, and green tracksuit and matching helmet forces him to look at him and shushes him, placing his fingers on his lips. Out comes a small purple squid-looking thing with a thunderbolt in the middle echoing XY's voice. The guy sucks up the squid with his helmet and XY tries to yell but nothing came out. Everyone but me and Marinette ran away as she tried to pull me away but I stood still shocked as I begged internally for that not to be Luka.

"Don't worry (y/n), you and Marinette are ok. I would never hurt you or your friends. I will use the power Hawkmoth has given me to restore justice and I will force Bob Roth to admit what he's done to you two and Kitty Section," He uses his hand as a hand puppet to speak through XY's voice and I can feel my heart shatter, it was Luka, he had been akumatized right under my nose and I didn't know it until it was too late. "Don't do that Luka, that's revenge, not justice. If you team up with Hawkmoth you'll have to fight Ladybug, (s/n), and Chat Noir!" I exclaim while thinking I really don't want to fight you, I don't think I can. "Those jokes? Where were they when we needed them? As of now, Silencer is laying down the law of silence." "Well they deal with supervillains, not everyday problems, Luka please..." I mumble as he approaches soon stating, "You're the most extraordinary girl (y/n). As clear as a musical note and as sincere as a melody. You're the music that's been playing in my head since the day we first met. I won't let anything happen to you. Please stay out of this, I don't wanna have to lock you up," With that, he runs off while my face burns red and I start mumbling incoherent sentences because I didn't know how to respond. (1. Can you tell where I got the title from yet? lol 2. I noticed in that scene his costume made him look thick in a lot of areas and just ok then XD)

Marinette pulls me out of my malfunction and dragged me into the bathroom, Flaake soon flying with a knowing smirk. "Did that sound like a declaration of love or what?" "I...I t-think so which is kinda weird coming from a supervillain..." "Perhaps Luka feels the same way," Tikki suggests and I ask excitedly, "You think so?!" That's when Marinette grabs my shoulder and smiles, telling me, "As sweet as that is. You need to stay focused so we can help Luka," I nod, soon patting my face and shaking it to rid myself of my blush and to focus before transforming.

We find Silencer on the rooftop with Bob, about to steal his voice when Ladybug uses her yoyo to pull him back and away from Bob before we jump in between the two, LB stating, "We can't let you do this Silencer." "About time!" Bob yells and I send him a quick glare before he pushes me toward Silencer yelling about I need to get to work. "Listen Silencer- Luka you don't know what you're doing. Hawkmoth is evil and even though you might think you're using your power for good it's only helping with whatever evil scheme he has," I try pleading again while dodging his attacks but he continues to attack, showing pure anger in his eyes which completely threw me off guard and I feel guilt wash over me once again that I let this happen and that's when he captured my voice. It was an icy bluish-white color with a blue snowflake in the middle, my voice echoing as he takes my voice. 

I give him a look of shock as he gears up to punch me but Ladybug uses her yoyo to pull me away and starts fighting him. Eventually, she was punched back and Bob grabs LB using her as a shield as he yelled, "Come on! Do your job and stop mincing around and protect me!" Silencer takes this opportunity to take her voice as well. Bob runs to an elevator and starts heading down with a fake apology for aiding in both of us losing our voices. "You shouldn't have stood in my way," We hear Ladybug's voice from Silencer before we both try to summon our powers only for it not to work.

"No lucky charm this time Ladybug. Or ice storm (s/n), you'd need your voice for that, and I'm the one who's got it." He says first in my voice, then Ladybug's, then XY's. We backflip to the edge of the tower when LB grabs me and jumps off, soon throwing her yoyo over the billboard and we start slowly climbing back up making sure Silencer wouldn't notice us. Once he leaves Ladybug pulls up Chat's contact and starts texting him to hurry up and meet up with us before we follow after him. We follow him to City Hall when LB pulls out her yoyo again and starts furiously texting Chat, questioning where he was when he lands next to us stating, "I'm right here M'lady," He checks his staff for the new message he just got. "Well, I'm here now so go ahead and fill me in." This time I text him, explaining the situation. "Oh. Well, I can't say I blame him," Another text from me. "Hey, that's not very nice," Ladybug pretends she's seeing through binoculars, imitates Silencer, and then points to City Hall, Chat Noir nodding. "Alright, let's go. We'll get your voices back and talk our way out of this mess," He starts heading out when LB and I pull his tail, and in extension him back.

"I don't wanna be catty but I don't understand," We both give him a blank stare as Ladybug texts him how neither of us can use our powers or de-transform. "I have to admit it does have its advantages. Now neither of you will be able to pick on my jokes," Ladybug hits him upside the head with her yoyo. "I'm kidding M'lady. Don't worry we always manage to get out of the worst fixes," Ladybug takes off and he smirks, stating, "Meanwhile I'll be able to babble to my heart's content," I jab him with my elbow before taking off after Ladybug.