Syren: Part 3

Mari hums in thought before asking "Okay, why do you go to bed at night?" "I don't know..." Fu trails off, looking from Mari to me. "Because the bed won't come to you," he laughs. "What goes up but doesn't move? Stairs!" I give a joke next making Master Fu laugh harder. "What does a snail say when it's riding on a turtle's back? WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO!" We started making jokes left and right, making Master Fu laugh harder and harder until he was wiping away tears. The next one he wiped up from his eye we prevented him from flicking it away and led him to the pot to drop in.

The pot lets out another explosion, different from the last one and Fu gives us an excited look. "Ladies I think you had just found the magic ingredient." "No. Chat did, I was thinking of him when the idea came to mind," I corrected him before we fed the concoction to Tikki who flashes pink when commanded to power up. Tikki's hands and feet turn into purple fins and grows purple antennas. "Aqua Tikki.' "Aqua Tikki Spots On!" We watch Marinette transform into an aquatic Ladybug her spots turning to accented fish scales through silver lining with fin shapes at the end of the feet some fins on the forearms, a fin belt with the ladybug logo in the center, and fins as her hair tie for her pigtails which grew longer and had a tint of purple at the end. "It worked!" I say excitedly as Ladybug looked over her new outfit and I feed Flaake the mixture, she flashes white and looked like Tikki but with turquoise fins.

"Sea Flaake," "Sea Flaake Freeze," I transform like I usually do and look down amazed, it looked like I was wearing a swimsuit with the peach color polar bears do with a strapless white tank top with turquoise outlines, a belt like Ladybug's but turquoise with a snowflake emblem, blue bubbles wrapped around almost like a sash, with turquoise fins at my feet. (If you put your hair up it has the turquoise fin string like Ladybug and if you don't style your hair to look like the polar bear ears with the cloth in front to extricate the ears like I did for the drawing you have the regular polar bear ears)

(Ignore hair, eye, skin color, and hairstyle, I just drew those parts as if this is what I would look like minus hair color, also don't know why the photo turned sideways and I apologize for my shitty drawing skills):

LB goes to jump in the water but stops herself and turns to Master Fu. "Master Fu, I think it's time you put those noodles into the boiling water." 'You're right Ladybug, I'll take care of it." "I'll take him to Chat and introduce him, you search for Syren," I say and Ladybug nods soon diving in. Master Fu packs what he needs and I grab him and we start making our way back to Chat when my spear started to vibrate. Putting on the earpiece I answer to see it was Chat Noir who was calling me.

"Yes, Chat?" "(s/n) this is so dumb I'm tired of sitting here waiting for you and Ladybug. I appreciate what you've told me but it still feels like you two are keeping secrets and now I'm wondering what's the point of hiding the guardian's identity from me?" "Chat I know you're frustrated but if you'd just wait-" "I'm tired of waiting!" He cuts me off just as he comes into view. I set Master Fu down and he says hello to Chat.

"Hello Chat Noir," He turns around startled before looking at me confused as I hand up the call and put my kunai knives back on the belt. "Like I was trying to say if you had just waited I'd be there in a minute to explain just had to carry him," I gesture towards Fu before introducing him. "Chat Noir, this is Master Fu the guardian of the miraculous." "W-what? But wait w-why do you look like that? What's going on?"

He stutters out confused and I respond. "You wanted to meet the guardian right well here he is. We can power up our kwamiis to give us different abilities such as aquatic abilities which is why I look like this and you're getting the answers you wanted." "But you're the man who-" He starts to say pointing at Master Fu who hands him the vial with the elixir. "More will be explained I promise but right now you must go and help Ladybug, drink this it'll give you the aquatic abilities," He takes the vial and looks at me and I give him a reassuring look. He drinks the continents and transforms. His suit looked like a black diving suit with a paw print on the belt and had neon green fins it was even on his tail. Once done I ask "Ready?" "Yeah," We jump into the water and I can't help but be amazed as I could breathe underwater as if I weren't underwater.

The miraculous was seriously something else. We manage to track Ladybug, Syren, and Kim down at the pool and enter just in time to hear Kim ask "Wait does this mean I'll never get to see Mega monkeys vs.  Cyber Sharks 3?" "What?" Syren asks confused when LB cuts in. "Oh yes, you will. Don't worry, in fact, you'll probably make it to the next showing." "The four of us can go together, I'll even share my popcorn," Chat jokes as we swim and I chime in. "Hope you don't mind if I invite a few friends to tag along, they've been really excited to see that movie."

Syren charges straight at us and I push Chat Noir out of the way resulting in me being slammed into the railing on the upper floor. Ladybug pulls her away using her yoyo and is taken for a joy ride before letting go so she didn't pop the bubble giving Kim air. While she talked with him Chat and I kept Syren from attacking her.