Kwamii Buster: Part 4

Your other new look:

This is my own design inspired by combing the rooster design in the last chapter and this Chat Noir girl oc (credit to the artist who created the oc ):

"CATACLYSM!" I summon the power and feel an immense destructive weight in my hand and I stare gobsmacked at my slightly shaking hand holding the pure ball of destruction that I had to control

"CATACLYSM!" I summon the power and feel an immense destructive weight in my hand and I stare gobsmacked at my slightly shaking hand holding the pure ball of destruction that I had to control. "It's a lot, isn't it? I'm impressed Chat can control that on a daily basis," Multibug says and I nod before pressing the palm of my hand onto the magical wall and it busts, setting us all free, along with the akuma. "LUCKY CHARM!" A bowl falls down, trapping the akuma inside it and we all surround it so nothing will set the butterfly free.

I have one of the kwamiis take me back to Chat and I give him his ring after dividing Plagg and Orikko. "As promised." "Thank you Chickira." "Anytime, see ya!" I run back and nod at Multibug who gives Multifox a signal and a mirage of Ladybug, and (s/n), appears and 'capture the akuma and fix everything'. "Thanks, Multimouse, Chickira, thanks to you two we got our kwamiis back." 'Ladybug" tells us and we hear Chat call out to us. "Awesome plan girls!" A mirage of Multimouse and I come back together, Multimouse smiling. "We came, we saw, we kicked her hat, now I gotta give you this back right?" Multimouse takes off the necklace, revealing her identity as Marinette. "Multimouse no!" Ladybug, (s/n) and I yell but it was too late. "What? (y/n) you heard Ladybug, we need to hand the miraculous back," She says and my eyes widen and I facepalm. "Marinette!" "What?"

"You shouldn't have given me your miraculous or outed (y/n) like that, not in front of Chat Noir or (s/n)," Ladybug says as I de-transform and hand back the rooster miraculous since my identity was revealed. "But I thought you didn't keep any secrets from each other..." "We're heroes Marinette, secrecy comes with the job," '(s/n)' explains and LB nods telling us, "I'm sorry but now that your identities are no longer secret I won't be able to give either of you a miraculous again." "We can take these two back home, you can take care of Ms. Mendeleiev right?" (s/n) says as Ladybug and her get ready to leave.

"Wait! I wanna apologize for my kwamii, I dunno what he was doing in that elementary school," Chat apologizes and Ladybug corrects him. "High school." "High school right, I promise I won't let him outta my sight again so this won't happen," The mirages leave and we wait for Chat to leave with Ms. Mendeleiev after explaining why she can't say anything about the existence of kwamiis. Once gone Multifox tiredly gets rid of the illusion we return to our normal hero selves, putting away all the miraculous in our weapon's magical pocket before LB really takes care of the akuma and fixes everything. Ladybug and I pound it before we head back to Master Fu's and return all the miraculous. "Don't worry Master, thanks to the fox miraculous Chat Noir won't suspect either of us as one of his partners and we know he's not a student at Françoise-Dupont since he thought Plagg went to an elementary school," Marinette explains and Tikki and Flaake apologize once again for what happened and that they'd hate if they had forced us to give up the miraculous. "It's ok, you two, everyone makes mistakes, we know both of you are friends we can rely on," I reassure them as we hug our kwamiis and head out.