Frozer: Part 1

A man starts letting out screams of terror as his hang glider flies out of control as people freaked out from below. Thankfully before he could crash Ladybug swooped in and grabbed him, landing on a roof as me and Chat Noir catch up. "You should take the elevator next time," She suggests before we pound it. "My Delta Plane Express Delivery wasn't exactly the best idea," The man admits before Chat Noir hands over the bouquet he had, snagging a red rose quickly. "Be careful on your way back," I say as the man leaves my attention turning to Chat as he got down on one knee and offered the rose to Ladybug. What was he doing? I mean it was obvious but he knows she doesn't feel the same.

"Seriously Chat Noir? You're about to transform back," LB points out and he shrugs, "So what?" "If you transform back then I'll know who you are and then..." She explains but it seems that Chat Noir was lost in his own fantasy so after a few minutes I snap in his face to wake him up as Ladybug tells him, "Chat Noir you know I can't accept this rose from you. I've told you already, I'm in love with someone else," She leans on the railing and he looks dejectedly at the rose asking, "If he weren't here would things be different between us?"

"I don't know...I can't even begin to imagine a world without him," She says and I kiss my teeth while glancing at all the Adrien ads posted around just this area alone. "I'm sorry Chat Noir, I really gotta get going, you'd better do the same," She takes off and Chat frowns, clutching the stem of the rose tightly as I approach him. "Are you ok?" I ask and he shakes his head. "How can I be? The girl I like keeps rejecting me." "I know...But what made you try again? I thought you said you were gonna move on from her since you keep getting hurt," Before he can answer I hear him de-transform and I instantly close my eyes as he starts to panic muttering how he forgot about his time limit before noticing my closed eyes.

"I tried I really did but to be honest I don't know how to move on from Ladybug, I tried not flirting with her but my feelings never changed and I guess I thought maybe she would've changed her mind by now," He explained while re-charging Plagg. "I see you were going for the avoidance plan to get over her which is impossible with Hawmoth being trigger-happy with his akumas. But not flirting with her was a good start," I say when I hear him transform again and I open my eyes to see his frowning face as he asked, "What else am I supposed to do?" 

"It sounds like you need to find someone new, someone, that can get to know the boy behind the mask without consequences in your everyday life. Has anyone been spending a lot of time with you recently that you might be interested in? Or someone that might be interested in you? Anyone at all?" Chat leans on the railing next to me as he thinks. "Well I know there are ladies interested in me. I'm...Pretty popular at school but as for someone who's been spending time with me..." His eyes seem to lighten up as someone comes to mind.

 "There is someone but I'm not sure if she sees me that way or if I see her that way." "Ask her on a date then or if you're too nervous to do that ask her to hang out just you and her, do a little bit of flirting, and see what happens. That's the first step." He gives me a grateful smile. "Thanks (s/n), you're truly one of the best friends I've ever had." "Anytime for one of my favorite cats," I joke and give him a side hug before I wave and head off, I had to go eat before lunch break was over.