A Special Christmas: Part 1

Author: Couldn't find the original Christmas intro on youtube so enjoy this fanmade one

It was finally the holiday season and all of Paris was geared up to celebrate Christmas. The Dupain-Cheng family and I had spent all of Christmas Eve day to bake goodies for our class and their families, sending out a group message to everyone to come to the bakery for their tasty treats, through song. "Mom and Dad we'll help you in the bakery to hand out Christmas logs to all my friends, you see~ Merry Christmas Alya and to your family~" "Thanks my BFF, the same to you four~"

"Alix and her dad, merry Christmas to you~ Rose, Juleka, and Luka too, gifts for you? You bet~ Manon, Merry Christmas, and Nadja~ Merry Christmas, Nino and Sabrina~ Merry Christmas, Chlo-" Marinette cuts herself off from sing and stops mid motion as she stares at Chloé and her dad. "Do you want a photo?" She asks snarkily, causing Mari to glare at her so I grab the box of treats and them to her singing "Merry Christmas Chloé~" 

"Could you repeat that, I couldn't hear you," I give her a look, knowing full well she heard me so Mari jumps in pretty much shouting "Merry Christmas Chloé!" Chloé smirks when her dad nudges her stating "Chloé it's Christmas," She sighs and yells out before whispering "Merry Christmas Marinette and (y/n)! But I hate your guts don't you forget."

 They drop some money in the donation box like everyone else has done and head out as we finish the little ditty. "Merry Christmas to all~" The next person to enter was Adrien's bodyguard. "Adrien's bodyguard...The present! I'll be right back!" Marinette exclaims rushing up to her room to grab his gift while I hand the bodyguard the treats, asking him to wait one moment because Mari had a gift to give Adrien.

A moment later she runs back down and hands him the gift. "This is for Adrien. Will you wish him a merry Christmas from me? I mean, it can be from you too! In fact, merry Christmas to you from uh me of course," Marinette stumbles over her words as he takes off before I hear her mumble "I hope Adrien has a good Christmas," I nod my own thoughts trailing to my own crush, they had stopped in earlier and I'd given my gift to him along with the treats, where surprisingly he also gave me a gift. We help Mari's parents close up the bakery and head upstairs for dinner.

We were just starting to get ready for bed when re received a call from Natalie, Mr. Agreste's secretary asking we've seen Adrien, he'd apparently gone missing and people were starting to assume he'd been kidnapped. "Kidnapped? I'm sure there's another explanation," Sabine states, trying to soothe her daughter's worry and Tom grabs his jacket. "