Miraculer: Part 2

Once Lila walks off Marinette gets up and talks to Chloé resulting in her yelling before storming off, "I can see Ladybug whenever I feel like it ok?! So mind your own business Dupain-Cheng!" "It's pointless to try and talk to her," Mari grumbles as we start to head to class when Tikki pops her head out. "No, you know Chloé only listens to Ladybug so Ladybug needs to talk to her." "I know..." School ends and we all start to head home, I wave goodbye to Marinette who was going to go talk to Chloé and I begin to head home. I was barely able to even set my bag down in my room when I felt the ground shake. Confused I head up to the roof to see a lollipop sentimonster walking through the park.

"Not even a ten-minute break?" I mumble before transforming and joining up with Ladybug and Chat Noir before jumping out of the way of an attack, smashing where we had been standing on the roof. "I don't see an akumatized person anywhere. Seems this sentimonster is all on its own," LB comments and I look around to see she was right and I ask, "Then how are we supposed to find the amok?" "We'll worry about that once we get this thing under wraps," She says before getting on top of it and using her yoyo to pull it back while Chat tripped it with his staff.

Chat and I keep the sentimonster down while LB searches for the amok, soon de-evilizing it and summoning her lucky charm to fix the damages. "Pound it," We pound it when a girl appeared wearing a black suit with pink fading from the arms and legs, a question mark on her chest, a matching mask that made her eyes pink and blue, with pink poofy hair and she was holding a matching baton. "Hey you're a tad on the late side the fight was five minutes ago," Chat jokes and the girl mocks him. " 'The fight was five minutes ago'. Actually, it's right now!" She hops down to us, glaring daggers at Ladybug. "You've neglected Chloé one time too many Ladybug!" "I guess that means you haven't worked things out with her huh?" Chat asks LB who tries to explain.

"I was about to but-" " 'I was about to but'. Ridiculous! Utterly ridiculous!" The girl yells at us before Ladybug's earrings beep, she was on borrowed time. "Guys, I'm gonna transform back in a few minutes." "Ooo help me Chat Noir, (s/n)," The girl continues to mock, only angering LB. "I don't even talk like that, stop mimicking me!" She goes in for an attack when she's touched by the baton and the ladybug symbol appears on her suit. She then uses the lucky charm to summon a giant sword. "Did she just..." "Swipe your power? Looks like. What a little copycat. Go recharge we'll take care of this," Chat says and Ladybug takes off.

Chat Noir summons his cataclysm and uses his staff to block the sword's attack but while he was busy blocking Miraculer takes the opportunity to steal his power. "What's the phrase again? Right, Cataclysm!" My eyes widen as I watch her cataclysm Chat Noir's ribs and he goes flying into the gate. "Oh, Chloé's gonna love our powers!" Miraculer squeals before spinning around to attack me with the baton. I grab her wrist and throw her back, soon spinning my knives as she targets me. I try swiping at the baton only for her to dodge those attacks before trying to touch me with it, resulting in me barely holding her back by pushing her arm up with my arms crossed. It didn't last long however as she kicked out my feet and I fell to the ground and she taps me with the baton before summoning ice storm and shooting me into the city with it. I roughly land in a street and grumble "Rude."