Startrain: Part 3

When we exit the bathroom we immediately run into Chat Noir and we give each other confused looks. "Ladybug? (s/n)? How did you get here?" "Teleportation, courtesy of the horse miraculous, you?" "I...Was already on the train. Lucky huh, just like they say about black cats." "Nobody must know that you're one of the passengers." "It's fine if anyone asks we tell them we teleported thanks to the horse miraculous and everybody will be none the wiser, let's go," I interrupt the two's conversation before floating up the car when Chat asks, "Why don't we use the horse miraculous to teleport the train back to Earth?"

"It would be pointless since Startrain could just take off again just as quickly. We have to capture the akuma first." "But wouldn't the train freeze and run out of air only seconds after the akuma is caught?" "Which is why we have to capture Startrain and catch her akuma while teleporting to Earth at the same time," LB explains before we move into the next car filled with our classmates. "Have you been on the train with us this whole time?!" Alya asks excitedly as she pulls out her phone and I shake my head. "No, we teleported here using another miraculous. Everyone, please gather at the back of the train while we handle this, please," Everyone but Chloé starts to move back as Chloé asks hopefully, "Any chance you were willing to bring me my miraculous?" "You know we can't Chloé..." LB trails off and Chat chimes in. "Plus we didn't know you'd be here," She lets out a disappointed sigh but still gives us a smile. "Was worth a shot."

Suddenly we hear the door behind us lock and with one quick pull proved that to be true. "Reinforced plexiglass, unbreakable except for my CATA-" "Don't! We could need it when face to face with Startrain and we can't keep stopping for Plagg to refuel up for every possible locked door." "Then there's only one solution. Max!" I call out for him and he floats up and we explain the situation. Markov and him start to get to work on the lock mechanic. "You better give up if you don't wanna fly too close to the sun," Startrain's voice rings out with a laugh and I glare at the camera watching us before throwing one of my knives into it.

"Got it!" Max exclaims happily as the door opens. "Max, Markov, we need you to come with us to open any other doors," Ladybug says and he gives us a worried look. "But isn't it too dangerous?" "We'll protect you," Chat Noir assures him and we head into the next car which we were instantly locked in. This causes LB to summon her lucky charm and she's given a police officer's hat and begins to look around. "I can't find anything to use it with-" She's interrupted by the sound of air and we look up at the vents to see them blasting heat that sent us flying back. Grabbing onto each other, Chat extends his staff which gets caught on some chairs, preventing us from being thrown back farther and we slowly make our way up as the heat continued to go.

Markov starts to get to work but halfway through... "Max my circuits are overheating." "What are we gonna do? Markov's having a meltdown." "You have to finish the job or we're all gonna toast in this car," LB says when I float up and grab Markov. "I've got this. ICE STORM!" I activate my power and immediately apply it to Markov as much as I could that wouldn't completely freeze while also fighting with the heat after a few seconds though, Markov cools down and gets the door open. "Woah, we almost got cooked in there," Chat jokes before we look through the window of the next car when the window began to freeze. "Markov, check the oxygen level of the next car," Ladybug tells Markov who analyzes the room. "It's decreasing quickly. She's creating a void." "The temperature will soon be absolute zero or even go into the negatives," Max informs us. "Max won't be able to last long in those conditions without superpowers," Chat says and LB proceeds to hand him the horse miraculous.

"Max Kanté. Here is the miraculous of the horse which grants the power of teleportation," She gives him the usual spiel and he agrees. Out flies Kaalki who looks Max over. "To whom do I have the pleasure of speaking?" "Hello, my name's Max." "Are you glorious and famous?" "Kaalki we don't have time for that. Max is perfect for the job trust me," Ladybug scolds Kaalki before telling us what we needed to do.