Oni-chan: Part 1

The bell rings, and everyone starts packing up to head home for the day when Alya and I notice Marinette crawl to the back of the classroom where Adrien was talking with Lila. Sounded like he was offering to help her with her schoolwork. "Marinette~" Alya teases as Mari spins off some bad excuse for what she was doing. "I was so not spying on Lila I was just tying my shoes." "Girl you've got nothing to worry about. Nino told me that Lila doesn't have the hots for Adrien," Alya reassures her, and Marinette and I give her a blank stare at the obvious lie. "Why don't we go to your house and do our homework, it would be quieter there right?" We hear Lila suggest. "My father would never allow it." "I bet you I could change his mind," Lila drags Adrien away and Mari angrily follows them, Alya and I right behind her.

We stop when we see Adrien's gorilla stop Lila from entering the car. "Ha! There's no way Adrien's bodyguard will let her in the car," He let her in the car. "Seriously?!" She runs and I call out "Don't tell me you're gonna follow them." "Of course not, just going home," She takes off and we both sigh as Alya mumbles, "She gonna follow them." "Oh, big time. Better make sure she doesn't do anything stupid..." I trail off as I follow after her and watch her take Juleka's bike and helmet.

"I promise I'll bring it back later," I tell her before taking off after Marinette. I catch up, panting as I try to catch my breath just in time to see Natalie come out and tell Adrien he wasn't allowed to have friends over. "Excuse me ma'am but is there any way I can ask him directly? Just in case?" "Mr. Agreste is very busy designing and must not be disturbed unless it is an emergency." "Told ya so." "I'm sorry Adrien, I so wanted to help you make up all the schoolwork due to all the modeling you've been doing lately especially since you're so worried about your father finding out about your lower grades Adrien."

Lila lies and Adrien gives her a confused look as Natalie asks, "Adrien have your grades gone down?" "He didn't wanna tell you himself but I found him crying because he only got an A- I had to help. It would only take half an hour but I understand, you're only doing what you think is best for Adrien," Lila turns to leave. "Well if it's only for half an hour," They both enter and Mari growls, "How did she do that?"

"By lying," I grumble when Marinette takes off around the corner, following her I see her trying to climb the tall fence so she could spy on the two. "Marinette calm down and put a little more trust in ADrien, he knows that Lila's a liar and he's not gonna let it slide." "Which is why she might try to hurt him for it and I have to protect him," She says before spotting a bunch of trash cans and starts collecting them, building a tower to see over the wall. "Marinette, you can't be serious, what you're doing is dangerous and illegal! You can't climb it!" I try to argue but she ignores me and starts climbing when a firetruck honks its horn and a fireman comes marching up.

"Hey, miss! You can't climb on that it's too dangerous," Mari proceeds to beg the fireman to let her use the firetruck's ladder to spy and I facepalm while he shakes his head. "No, fire ladders are for real emergencies not for spying on boys. Especially since it's illegal the way you're trying to do it," She proceeds to beg and tells him all about Lila. "The girl is really that scheming? I get it, you really care about this boy but from what your friend says he knows and you should trust him to be able to deal with her instead of doing creepy things like spy on them. That's how he'll be pushed away," Marinette pouts as we start to head out when our phones ping and we check to see a message from Lila. It was a photo of her kissing his cheek, Marinette goes to shout her transformation words when I cover her mouth and me, and the kwamiis glare at her, Tikki stating, "Don't even think about it."

Author: No chapter tomorrow, I'll be out of town for a basketball game and will be exhausted and back late.