Sandboy: Part 2

"Good day to you noble kwamiis of creation, destruction, and ice-" Pollen starts to greet them before Daizzi the pig kwamii cuts her off asking what the three had brought them. "Brothers and sisters living within the walls of the miracle box on this special day I have brought you some delicious cheese," Plagg tells everyone but breaks the bad news before they could get too excited. "Unfortunately I had to give it away on the way here to a poor starving kitten," He lies, earning a glare and an eye roll from Flaake and Tikki. "Don't worry guys, you'll still get food," Flaake reassures everyone, handing over the croissant as Tikki hands over the marker and the other kwamiis start to draw. The birthday party begins and the kwamiis start having fun.

"It's a good thing you're here. We are very grateful to your owners for making the wise decision to let you come," Sass says and Tikki nods, almost saying Marinette's name but thanks to the magic rule they made of not being able to say their owner's name to those who don't know, she coughed out some pink bubbles. "Your owner," Flaake corrects while Plagg laughs. "Look who forgot we can't say our owner's names to each other."

"Yeah but then again it has been ages since I had an owner and personally I'm glad my owner is who she is, she was the best choice for this era," Tikki still compliments Marinette and Sass continues. "I'm just glad that Master Fu also agreed to this," Flaake, Tikki, and Plagg exchange a look before Plagg drags them to the dance floor for some fun.

"AH!" I wake up to Marinette screaming and jump out of my bed shouting out "What's wrong?!" I look up at her bed to see Adrien creepily crawling onto her bed as he said creepily. "I'm in love with a girl and her name is Chloé," Mari lets out another scream before throwing her blanket over him and climbing to the roof. "What in the world?" I start to question before hearing something behind me. Turning around my eyes widen in terror to see my worst nightmare in front of me. Letting out a shriek of my own I join Marinette up on the roof. "You saw your nightmare too?" She asks and I nod asking "What kind of nightmare is this?" We hear more screaming and turn around to see the people of Paris running through the streets away from their nightmares. "The Sandboy just checked in. Now nightmares can begin," We also hear and look up in the sky to see a misty purple kid on top of a pillow that was pouring out purple dust.

"He must be bringing nightmares to life!" I let out a groan as I grumble out Hawkmoth's name, of course, he'd akumatize someone after I said he wouldn't. The door to inside opens with nightmare Adrien calling out for Marinette and my nightmare right next to him. "Chloé and I will have a house together and we'll get a hamster named Marinette," We quickly push the door shut as we watch the Sandboy fly off still chanting.

"Tikki Spots On!" "Flaake Freeze!" We shout only then realize that neither of them was here. "We've gotta get to Master Fu's," I say and Mari nods before gulping. "But first we gotta get our nightmares up here," We run to the fence part of the balcony and let our nightmares up. Honestly, my fear might turn into nightmare Adrien with the way he was distortedly crawling with that creepy smile. Once the nightmares were close enough we jump away from them and get back inside, put on our shoes, and quietly sneak out without Tom knowing who was preparing the dough for tomorrow. Mari and I rush to Master Fu's gawking at everyone's nightmare before running faster when we heard our nightmares approaching.

The clock in the middle of the space finally gets in place with a click, catching the kwamii's attention and each kwamii gets in their position around the intricate circle as Sass begins the ritual. "My fellow kwamiis, tonight as you know we have a special opportunity to create a connection with Nuuruu. To do that we must put our voices together. Kwamiis sing!" All the kwamiis start to sing the same tune.

After a few minutes of singing, Tikki voices her concern. "Sass we're not gonna make it." "We need one more kwamii we need Duusu but she's been missing for years now." "What if we brought in Wayzz?" Flaake asks and Sass quickly nods. "We have to take the risk since another opportunity like this won't arise, go get him!" Plagg flies and comes back a minute later with Wayzz and the kwamiis start singing again. With the last kwamii needed the clock starts glowing blue before a bright light shoots up from the middle, starting the transmission.

Marinette and I finally make it to Master Fu's place and we sneak in, shutting the door quietly since Master Fu was asleep. Creeping over to the disguised miracle box we whisper for Wayzz but there was no sign of him. "Wayzz? Wayzz! He's not here, now what?" Mari asks worriedly. "Grab a miraculous, that'll force one of them to come and we can tell them the situation and then they can tell the others." "Great idea," We get as far as the passcode before remembering we didn't know the passcode so we couldn't take a miraculous. That's when we hear the Sandboy coming, his nightmare sand dusting over Master Fu, waking him up. "Marinette? (y/n)? W-what is going on?" He asks when Mari grabs him and makes a run for the door when what looked to be faceless ghosts blocked the door.

"We are the ghosts of the Order of the Guardians of the miraculous! You caused our downfall and lost two miraculous!" They bellowed at Fu. "It was not my fault! I didn't do it on purpose!" "Yes, it was! It was your fault! Your fault! YOUR FAULT!" The ghosts bellowed yet again as Master Fu runs to the corner begging us to transform and we inform him our kwamiis are inside the miracle box. At this point nightmare Adrien and my nightmare had busted in through the door, cornering us as well. "This is problematic! There's no way to communicate with the kwamiis when they're in the miracle box."

With the transmission started, all the kwamiis start calling out for Nuuruu when they hear a voice bellow back at them. "What is that?!" "That's not Nuuruu. It's Hawkmoth!" "Keep singing! Let's try to find out where he's hiding!" "Ha! It's me who's going to find you little kwamiis and I will make you my slaves just like Nuuruu!" Hawkmoth's symbol appears over the transmission line and starts turning purple and quickly the kwamiis end the transmission before Hawkmoth could track them down. "Wait a minute...That's why we can't contact Nuuruu. It's because he's powering Hawkmoth right now. Which means someone has been akumatized." "Since Plagg, Tikki, and Flaake are here, Ladybug, (s/n), and Chat Noir can't transform. Hurry up and go find your owners," Kaalki says and Wayzz, Tikki, Flaake, and Plagg hurry out of the miracle box.

Marinette and I continue to try and sway away our nightmares with a pillow while Master Fu runs around in circles when thankfully Wayzz, Tikki, and Flaake fly up. "Marinette, (y/n), it didn't work!" "We're sorry Master we should've told you." "We'll talk about it later Wayzz." "But first we need to end this nightmare," With that Marinette and I transform.