Animaestro: Part 4

"Everyone stop watching him and close your eyes! Just because it's colorful and shiny doesn't mean it's not extremely dangerous!" Everyone around us stops looking and closes their eyes, but Animaestro was still moving from the sounds of him wreaking havoc. Confused the three of us start looking around for anyone who was still watching when I see Nadja and her news crew run up and I point at them.

"There! It's being covered on tv!" "Chat Noir, (s/n), keep him busy!" Ladybug instructs us so the both of us head up and start teasing Animaestro. "So you're jealous of our success huh?" "Who wouldn't be? I mean look at us, we've got powers, we get all the attention good or bad, and we're the real deal. Simply put we're awesome."

"You can play the smart alec all you want but once I have your miraculous everyone will forget about you soon enough," Animaestro says with a glare and I laugh at him before sending him a smirk and telling him. "Are you sure about that? Our identities would be pretty big news coverage. The people wouldn't stop talking about us for weeks, months, maybe even years," This seems to anger him more as another flash happens and when we open our eyes he was gone. Quickly looking around we spot him just in time to see him look like a character from Dragon Ball Z and shoot a power ball at us. 

We manage to dodge a few blasts before landing on a roof and start running from the attacks, what was taking Ladybug so long? We end up passing by her to see her pleading with the audience to turn off their screens and stop watching. "Haha, you can tell everyone to shut their eyes and switch off their TVs but there'll always be at least one person watching me!" Animaestro laughs out and my eyes widen in realization. 

Someone who hated us would still be watching like Hawkmoth or Lila. "Shut the program down!" I yell at LB who breaks the camera, angering Animaestro who turns into an anime magic girl who sends explosions our way. Chat Noir and I meet up with Ladybug and I say as my gloves flash, "Let's hurry this up," Chat summons his cataclysm as we're attacked more. "Everyone must watch animation!" (We wanted the show to be animated! There were other ways to get around the spot problem and it would've been popular!) We jump away from another explosion and Chat sends him a teasing smirk. 

"Funny I think we're the last ones watching and once we close our eyes, it's end credits Animaestro," Animaestro looks around to see no one was watching him and starts to panic, switching back to his original 2D form and lunges at us as we close our eyes, freezing him in place and Chat cataclysm's the mask, setting the akuma free.

"No more evil-doing for you little akuma. Time to de-evilize! Gotcha!" I hear Ladybug say, prompting me to open my eyes just as she said goodbye to the little butterfly. The miraculous ladybugs quickly fix everything and Ladybug and I head out before we run out of time.

We get back to the cinema and after reassuring Luka and Mari's parents we were fine and we had gone hiding somewhere, we get back to work before the movie begins, handing out the last of the macaroons when we see Chloé walk up. "Chloé! Please don't tell Adrien I have a crush on him!" Mari begs and Chloé smirks, grabbing a macaroon. "In this world, there are those who work and those who shine. Forever will there be this division between us Dupain-Cheng. Which is why you and I will never be a team!" I can't help but smirk at Chloé as I thought Whatever you say, Queen Bee, whatever you say. "I'm not going to tell him, you're not worth the extra attention."

Just as Chloé left, Thomas ASTRUC and what appeared to be two of his friends walked up to us. "Here, you can have our seats and enjoy the movie. We've seen it ten times or more." "But-" Luka starts to protest. "Hey, don't worry about it, what matters is that people who want to see the movie get to, right?" The three of us exchange shocked and confused looks, was this really happening? "Hm, guess they don't know who we are," Thomas says sadly and Mari corrects him.

"Of course we do! You're Thomas ASTRUC the movie director, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!" Mari exclaims happily, giving the man a hug. Luka and I thank him too before heading inside, getting the perfect seats to watch the movie, and next to Adrien no less. "It's awesome that you guys get to see the movie too. Also Marinette I'm sorry I didn't get to try your macaroon, someone ate it before I could but it looked delicious." "Oh don't worry about it, I can always make you some more if you want," I roll my eyes at Mari in amusement before grabbing Luka's hand and cuddling up as close to him as I could while the movie started.