Robustus: Part 3

"Oh come on she could've at least finished saying my name," Chat Noir complains while Ladybug and I look around at the army of machines patrolling the city. "We'll never defeat them all. We must fight the problem at its source." "Given his size, we shouldn't have any trouble finding him," We look around and see holes in the streets indicating Robustus was there we follow them to the soccer stadium. 

There were no giant footprints in the stadium though, confusing us. "He couldn't have just disappeared. Maybe he jumped over the stadium?" Chat suggests when I shout "The tunnels!" Out emerged multiple vehicles that started surrounding us. "We don't have time to deal with them, we must find Robustus now!" LB exclaims and we make a break for the sky only to be blocked by helicopters. As we fell a construction vehicle jumps up and traps the three of us in its claw. With the way, we were being held there was no way we could protect our miraculouses. "How about a cataclysm right now?" I ask Chat who grunts out "I can't move, heck I can barely breathe."

"Now you are at my mercy!" Robustus tells us after his robot finishes reforming. What do we do? What do we do? All three of us were not in a position to use our powers, LB needed her yoyo to use hers, Chat couldn't touch the claw, and while I don't need to touch anything I could barely move my wrists so all I would be doing is shooting ice up. We overhear Max pleading to Robustus "Ladybug, (s/n), and Chat Noir haven't done you any wrong. Please let them go. Being human also means being fair."

"I'm going to take their miraculous so I'll never be separated again then I'll be able to make my wish come true." "What wish?" "I wanna be a real human like you, Max." "What's this about making a wish?" LB asks, Chat chiming in with "Doesn't Hawkmoth usually demand the miraculous?" "Yes, maybe that's why for whatever wish Robustus is talking about," I say when we notice Ladybug wiggling more profusely.

"What's going on M'lady? Ladybug?" "There's toy helicopters and excavators that are trying to grab our miraculous!" We start wiggling more as well as Robustus declared "I'm gonna be a real human in 58 seconds!" "I'm sorry Chat Noir, (s/n)," LB apologizes, it seemed there was no way out of this. No, I'm sorry Ladybug, I'm sorry I couldn't be a better partner to you and Chat Noir. 

"Sorry, Robustus but I can't let you execute your program. I have to stop you," We hear before being dropped, we look up to see Max had intervened and set us free. Thank you, Max, you're the real hero today. "But why did you do that? I was gonna become human like you!" "I don't want you to change, I want you to be the way you were before!" "Don't you love me anymore? Aren't we friends?" "If you want us to remain friends you have to stop this right now! Besides I'm friends with Markov, not Robustus," The two friends argue before Robustus shouts out "I am Robustus now and you've betrayed me! I don't wanna be human anymore. Humans don't have hearts. That's why I'll wish to get rid of them!"

Ladybug takes this opportunity to summon her lucky charm. It's a harp that Ladybug doesn't even get to touch because Robustus grabs it as it fell from the sky. "What?!" "I told you Ladybug, I have analyzed and calculated everything. You can't win without your lucky charm. Grab her and lock her in! She'll be the first to go," The cars start driving trying to run us over as we let our reflexes kick in to avoid being hit. LB grabs something from Max's bag and orders Chat to do his thing.

You're The Music That's Been Playing In My Head: Book 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें