Mayura: Part 3

"What? A revolution? Charge!" Darkblade demands as the two armies charge at each other, a few of the Parisians helping me, Chat, and Ladybug up. "It's awesome seeing you guys again. Don't worry Parisians are on your side. We'll slow them down you go save Paris."

We wave goodbye and thank them for their help as we take off into the city. It wasn't long though before the giant akumatized victims started coming after up but thanks to the continued help of the people we could continue our hunt for Scarletmoth. "People are amazing," Chat Noir comments and LB nods. "That's precisely why you should never give up hope Kitty," We reach the Eiffel Tower to see that Gamer and Glaciator had stayed behind to protect Scarletmoth.

"You two take care of the ice cream man." "With pleasure, all this fighting has left me hungry," Ladybug runs toward Gamer, avoiding his blast while Chat and I get  Glaciator's attention and we get the two to shoot at each other eliminating them both. Making our way up the Eiffel Tower we land in front of Scarletmoth. "It's down to the four of us Hawkmoth," We summon our powers, and LB gestures to the miraculous box in her hand. "It's a sign Hawkmoth. A sign that your miraculous will wind up inside this box."

"Are you sure you're not making a serious mistake? How do you know the wish I was planning to make with your miraculous would've been beneficial to everyone?" He asks. "If you were to make a wish there'd be a price to pay. Why don't you tell us our wish Hawkmoth." "Give me your miraculous and you'll find out. Unlike you, I'm not afraid to use these powers. Since you're soo good why did you never use them to change the world for the better?" "We are changing the world for the better, every day. By our actions, not just by wishing it at the expense of innocent citizens."

"Whatever your wish is it can only be evil by all the havoc you bring." "It's gotta be selfish too, no good wish is good enough to excuse all the hurt and damage you've done. So give up now if you try to run I'll freeze you where you stand," We tell him before slowly approaching him, Ladybug stating, "It's not too late you can fight for good with us," That's when LB suddenly turns around and Chat and I are pushed out of the way as hate arrows and akumas went flying toward where we stood.

Ladybug grabs the akumas, Chat breaks Dark Cupid's akumatized object and I create an ice slide for Kim to safely slide down to the ground. "You're such a coward Hawkmoth." "But there's no hiding this time." "Or escaping," We charge at him and our weapons clash with his cane when he kicks Chat away, and throws me toward LB who backflips out of the way.

Chat Noir charges at him, attacking with his staff. Scarletmoth raises his cane and Ladybug pulls it out of his grasp with her yoyo and throws it toward Chat as I freeze the area in front of Scarletmoth to trip him so he couldn't grab the cane before Chat. 

Chat's cataclysm breaks the cane in two and we watch Scaretmoth revert back into his purple suit and his army was instantly de-akumatized. "Alright kids, watch what a man that's got nothing to lose can do," Hawkmoth tells us and we start battling. (*looks at Adrien* Nothing left to lose huh? Guess Adrien means nothing to you)

Even though he no longer had his cane with him Hawkmoth was still super strong and it wasn't long before the three of us were thrown to the ground as he towers over us. "You're never going to win. Not today or any other. You're still so green young superheroes. You can't even stay transformed after you've used your powers. (Reminder these superheroes have beaten your victims multiple times and therefore you will never win either.) That's when a shield comes flying in and hits Hawkmoth making him fall flat as Carapace, Rena Rouge, and Queen Bee join our side.

Getting up Ladybug wraps her yoyo around the Effiel Tower, preventing Hawkmoth from running away. "You're caught in our net Hawkmoth, you're not going anywhere." "VENOM! I'll paralyze him then he'll be all yours Ladybug," We all start to surround him, even if he is strong he wouldn't be able to hold off six of us while avoiding my Ice Storm and Queen Bee's Venom.