Reflekdoll: Part 1

Ladybug had just fixed the damages from the latest akuma attack and the three of us made our way out of the scene with Ladybug and Chat Noir arguing about why Chat gets to be the funny one. "As cunning as you might be Chat that little prank you pulled earlier almost made my Lucky Charm fail." "Do you know why you were chosen with the ladybug miraculous instead of me?" "Because it requires someone with a sense of responsibility?"

"No, because you don't have a sense of humor." "Psh, whatever," The two argue when Chat grabs her hand and moves to kiss when she pushes him away. "See? No sense of humor. But don't worry, it's no big deal, you have other great qualities, I'm just in charge of the humor department," I roll my eyes and cross my arms at him. Like there couldn't be a balance between responsibility and humor? We hear his ring beep and I smirk. "You better get going before you lose your clown costume." "Miss you already Bug-a-Boo," Chat jokes before taking off and LB yells at him not to call her that.

"You're only proving my point further!" He calls back and she growls while I snicker. "Come on, let's get back to school before lunch ends," I say, pushing her toward the school. After lunch, we learned that our class with Ms. Mendeleiev had been canceled so the girls and I met up in the courtyard to discuss what we were gonna do.  

"How about we use this time to help Marinette make her video for her soon-to-be fashion blog? Remember I asked you guys to consider modeling Marinette's latest design? Well, any takers?" Aya asks and the girls exchange looks when Juleka speaks up. "I...I'd like to do it," Juleka's cheeks burn pink as we all give her a shocked look. "Juleka?! I've never seen the top half of your face before, it suits you!" It was true, we could see her whole face because she had clipped her bang to the side and my goodness she was beautiful.

"It's just a clip...Luka put it in..." She mumbles and I smile, happy to see her brother was helping support Juleka's dream to be a model. "We've got our model!" I exclaim happily while giving a side hug to Juleka. The girls start rushing out when Alya stops and pulls Mari to the side. We watch her point to Adrien. I roll my eyes at her obvious scheme to get Adrien to help with the photoshoot so Marinette could ask him out.

Alya rushes over to Adrien and a moment later she's walking over with him announcing, "Adrien agreed to help with the photoshoot!" With that, we head out to find Luka waiting for me outside the school. Walking up he asks, "So did Juleka ask to be the model?" I smile and nod as I tell him, "Yep, you have to come and see her. She's gonna be amazing!" He nods and we head for Marinette's room where we help Juleka get ready while Alya films. "This is totally your time to ask him to the movies!" Alya tells Marinette while I helped her sift through her jewelry boxes for a certain set she was looking for.

"Luka, could you shine the light a bit more on Juleka's shoulders, please? I want her to stand out," Luka nods and adjusts the light when I notice Juleka's face, she looked unsure about this, and I slightly frown. I hope her anxiety isn't getting the better of her. "Does this work for you Marinette?" Adrien asks and she nods. "Yeah, it's perfect," She then looks between two rings in her hands when Adrien grabs one.

"This one. It'll compliment the outfit really well." "I was thinking the same thing!" While those two discussed some more jewelry pieces I walked over to Luka and whisper, "Does Juleka look more than a little nervous to you?" "Well this is her first photo shoot as a model," He whispers back. "I know and I'm so happy for her that she's taking the plunge to do it but I'm worried her anxiety might make her quit," He takes another look at his sister and sees what I mean before giving her an encouraging smile. "As long as we encourage her and support her I know she can do this."

That's when Alya turned the camera toward Juleka and asked for a smile. "I don't think this is such a good idea, you guys," Juleka mumbles and Marinette gives her a confused look. "Is something wrong?" "I'm just not feeling it." "You know it was really cool of you to agree to be my model but I can tell you're not feeling comfortable at all." "Decide fast because we have less than an hour before Adrien has to leave," Alya says pointing at a clock and I glare at her, we didn't need Adrien to get this done.

"It's ok, we can do it again some other day if my father allows it," Adrien suggests but Alya shakes her head. "Would you prefer if someone else did it? I can do it if need be, they are my designs," Marinette starts to say before I cut her off. "No! Juleka wanted to do it and I know she can. You've got this Juleka, I know you're feeling nervous right now but you can do it and you're gonna love it." "(y/n)'s right Jul, you've got this, you were made for it."

She still gives us an unsure look. "Here I'll go get you some juice to help you calm down," Luka suggests. "That sounds like a good idea, let's get some juice for everyone and take a quick five-minute break to relax?" I chime in and Juleka nods. We tell everyone we'll be back and head downstairs to get some juice for everyone.

"Thanks for standing up for my sister. As nice as it is for Marinette to make sure Juleka is comfortable, offering to replace her like that was unfair." "Yeah, Marinette's heart is in the right place but she doesn't realize how harmful her words can be sometimes like the bring your parent to school day and she accidentally accused everyone of stealing Chloé's bracelet," I say, pulling out the juice while Luka grabbed some cups.

"I wonder if someone who'd be willing to model with her would take some of the pressure off? Maybe it could be you," Luka suggests, leaning in close with a smirk and I playfully shove him back. "You're just saying that because you want to see me in that outfit." "I won't deny that I've thought about it and how cute you'd look wearing it." My cheeks go pink, an idea coming to mind as I cross my arms and send a smirk back his way. "What about you? The outfit Juleka's wearing is gender-neutral, you could wear it too and I think you'd look really adorable in it, especially with the beret," Luka leans in closer, our lips barely touching. "Is that so? I guess I can't miss out on the opportunity to make you happy then mon amour," He whispers before closing the distance and we kiss, him pressing me up against the fridge. We stop lip-locking when we hear the girls start to rush down, soon dragging us with them as we're stuffed into a car and driven to the Eiffel Tower.

Author: On January 10th there may not be a chapter, Wattpad is scheduling an offline maintenance on that day and they haven't said when for Mountain time.