Style Queen: Part 2

We're led to Adrien's dressing room and with a quick knock, we enter to see him in a sharp plaid brown suit. "Wow, don't you clean up nice," I say and Adrien smiles as he thanks me. I enter the trailer, Mari following me and in her true nature trips over the stairs, Adrien catching her as the hat falls and the synthetic feather pops off. "Sorry." "No worries," They both lean down to pick up the hat, bonking each other on the head, letting out an awkward chuckle. "Oh no. I hope it's not too hard to fix it." "It doesn't really matter this hat is a complete failure anyway," Mari says, looking down dejectedly. Confused, Adrien looks at me, and I mouth to him, "Pre-show jitters, she's not feeling confident in her design."

Gives a look of understanding and turns toward her. "No, it's not, it's awesome." "But the queen of fashion André Bourgeois saw it and hated it! I'm sorry Adrien, this hat is a total mess up and I'm a total no-talent. Please don't put it on..." She asks and Adrien gives her a reassuring smile as he takes the feather and puts it back on the hat, stating, "Marinette everything will be ok. Your hat looks amazing, I think it's awesome and so does my Father. Otherwise, he wouldn't have picked it to be displayed."

He proceeds to put it on, completing the look, and walks down the trailer, showing off the suit and hat. "See?" This seems to give Mari the confidence boost she needed as she smiles for the first time today and without a stutter, compliments Adrien. "You've got that catwalk down," This seems to make him blush a little. "Really? Thank you..." That's when Natalie comes in, telling us it was time to go so we follow her to our seats where Mari's parents and all our friends from school were sitting. But when we get there we see Audrey and Chloé sitting in our seats.

"Mrs. Bourgeois, Mr. Agreste has reserved you a seat." "Finally." "In the second row." Audrey lets out a loud insulted gasp. "My mother always sits in the front row," Chloé informs Natalie who didn't seem to care. "Not today." "Unacceptable! Gabriel cannot do this to me! I'm the one who discovered him. Without me, he'd still be drawing his unworldly designs in his dismal grand studio!" "I can offer your seat to someone else if you don't want it." "How dare you, you're fired!" "I don't work for you I work for Mr. Agreste." "We'll see about that," Audrey spits before calling Gabriel, he did not pick up though. "I assume from your expression that I'm not fired?" With that Audrey and her daughter storm off, claiming never to watch a fashion show from the second row, ever.

It wasn't long before the show began and we watched a lot of models come out with new designs, the entire time, Mari was extremely nervous especially when Adrien finally came onto the catwalk. He comes down and stops for the photos when a golden glitter bomb seemed to happen behind Adrien, catching everyone's attention as we looked at a woman made completely out of gold glitter with a big spiked crown and a staff. She kind of reminded me of Audrey. 

"A fashion show without the queen of style? Glittery unacceptable," It was Audrey. Well, there goes our day. "Where's that ungrateful, Gabriel Agreste? I demand that he kneels before me. "My father isn't here," Adrien stands up to her and she smirks at him. "Well then if fashion disaster daddy isn't here, I'll just have to settle for Agreste Jr. You're fired!" She shoots at him with her staff and in a puff of glitter, he was turned into a glitter statue. As expected, everyone goes into a panic from this and I take Mari to an empty dressing room to transform.

We head back to the pain event to hear Audrey introduce herself as Style Queen while cornering Chloé. "Style Queen!" Ladybug calls out to her and she groans at the sight of at least LB. "What an atrocious suit. That bug looks so last year," LB gives me a look of disbelief and I nod. "I mean you are just wearing a spandex suit and a mask, even my outfit looks more interesting. I'm honestly surprised with your fashion heart you didn't come up with something amazing and if it weren't for the magical properties at play, anyone who knew you would recognize you," I tell her with a shrug and she lets out a groan soon turning to Style Queen. "But the yoyo makes a good comeback this year," She then throws her yoyo at Style Queen and we watch in shock as it just goes through her. She was literally made of glitter, how 'fun'.

She turns into a stream of glitter as she flies over to Adrien. "You're a couple of sizes too small to beat me Ladybug, (s/n)," She then tries firing us which we dodge but after one powerful shot, sends us both on our backs. Thankfully Chloé intervenes before Style Queen could do anything, giving us the chance to escape. "Mom- Style Queen! If you want to find Gabriel Agreste I know where he lives. You can take care of those two later. They're worthless anyway." "It's not a completely idiotic idea," She collects Adrien by sucking him into her staff before turning into her glitter stream and flies off quickly with Chloé as we follow her to the Agreste household.

By the time we get there we watch as Style Queen flies away and we groan asking, "Can't she stay still for two seconds?" "Hopefully Chat will be here soon," We follow her to the Eiffel tower and we find Chloé banging on a glitter shield, protecting Adrien as he lay on a brick of glitter, a rose in his lips while Style Queen shouted out for Gabriel to come out or else. Still no sign of Chat Noir. "Chat Noir, I don't know what you're doing but there's a witch of a villain running loose, and (s/n) and I really need you."

 Ladybug leaves a message after unsuccessfully trying to call him. "Ladybug! (s/n)! Hurry up! Adriekins is crumbling," Chloé says after noticing us and after a quick look, we notice he indeed was slowly turning into a pile of glitter. "Do you know where your mother's akuma is?" "It's in the rose she put on him. Where's Chat Noir?" Chloé tells us before looking around for the black cat. "We wish we knew," I responded. "Well, you better come up with something fast. My mother is going to see you," As if on command Style Queen appears right behind Chloé who slowly turns to face her with a nervous smile.

Author: Might be no chapter tomorrow, I have a video I need to finish for my Storytelling class and this last weekend surprisingly left me drained and tired. It wasn't even the busy weekend that's this weekend. So just a heads up.