Kwamii Buster: Part 3

"Marinette Dupain-Cheng, (y/n) (l/n) you both have to pick a miraculous only this time you won't be giving it to someone else, you'll wear it yourself until you'll get Tikki and Flaake back," Master Fu tells us as we stare at the variety of miraculous. If we wanted to get close to Kwamii Buster's akuma we probably needed to get inside her machine meaning...Marinette seemed to have the same idea as we both started grabbing as many miraculouses as we could and put them on. "You can't do that! Merging miraculous would give you too much power and could cause you to lose your mind!" Master Fu warns us and Mari explains the plan. "Don't worry Master, I only need one power: the mouse's, and (y/n) needs the rooster but we're wearing the other miraculouses to free the kwamiis, we need them to pull off the plan."

Marinette stands up and transforms. "Mullo GET SQUEAKY!" She does a backflip and her body glows pink as the grey, pink, and black suit appears, her arms extend and cross over her head, putting her hair in twin buns before the rope weapon appears in her hand and she plays jump rope before it wraps around her waist and she punches the air. "Now I'm Multimouse!" I give her a smile before turning to Orikko. "Orikko SUNRISE!" I put one foot out and the boot appears on it, I tap my other foot out and the other boot appears before dragging a finger down my opposite arm making the gloves appear. I cover my face with my hand and drag it down as my mask appears and I spin until my hair is finished. I stand with a leg stretched outward and my hands on my hips.

Your new look (I know she doesn't have a mask but pretend, hair is optional, also credit goes to the original artist):

"I'm now Chikira," I say proudly and Multimouse goes to open the window. After she does she begins o fall and I catch her before feeling my own kind of light headiness and I begin to sway trying to stay on my feet. "Are you two sure about this?" Master Fu asks worriedly and we nod as I state, "If we won't do it who else will defeat Kwamii Buster?" "To capture the akuma, I gotta save Tikki and get my Ladybug powers back first and to do that I'll let myself get captured." "I'll also get captured with Chat Noir's ring so I can cataclysm the bag holding the kwamiis," I say before activating my power. "SUBLIMATION! I choose the power to copy other's powers," I glow yellow before tapping Multimouse, copying her power as I multiply and shrink, passing out the miraculous to my copies while Multimouse activates her power and does the same.

"Mullo, Trixx unify!" We watch one of the Multimouse's unify with Trixx, adding an orange color to her costume and the flute. "Now I'm Multifox. Let's go," Hopping into the kwamii's mouths we direct the kwamiis back to the tv station and just in time too. Kwamii Buster had Chat Noir by the wrist but thankfully he was in a Mr. Bannana suit, hiding his identity. "Charge!" Multimouse and I yell and the kwamiis charge, letting Chat Noir escape and bringing Kwamii Buster to the roof. I head over to Chat, calling out to him. "Ladybug? Or is that you (s/n)?" He asks and I shake my head, showing him I had no earrings or gloves. "Thanks but nope I'm Chikira, Ladybug has sent me to fetch your miraculous to defeat Kwamii Buster."

"How do I know if I can trust you?" "Ladybug entrusted me with a miraculous didn't she?" I point out and he nods, handing over his ring which I slip on over my body. "Tell her I'm relying on her to bring Plagg back." "Of course, thanks. Ladybug says to head to the roof, she'll meet you there when the kwamiis are free along with (s/n)," I inform him before flying to the roof and allowing the kwamii I was in to get caught and we're shoved into the magical space with the other kwamiis. "Looks like your owner has failed us Tikki, we're doomed," Plagg says glumly and the kwamiis reveal Multimouse and me in their mouths with the cat and ladybug miraculous. "Ladybug?! (s/n)?!" "We'd never abandon you guys. Tikki, Mullo unify!" Multimouse said and I nod. "Plagg Orikko, unify!"