Oni-chan: Part 4

"Her ankle is an emergency!" Chat points out and the fireman shakes his head telling us, "You sure it's not her forehead instead because her leg is fine," I facepalm while Chat gasps. "You wanted us to leave Ladybug alone with the villain? You hate her that much?" "Me? Of course not, why would you say that? Is it because she's been left alone to fight Oni-Chan all by herself?" She acts innocent and I point out, "Your horn grows when you lie, you're a horrible person. Answer the phone, sir." "No don't!" "It's an emergency!" The fireman gives us a conflicted look and I say "Please, you could save Ladybug," That seems to convince him and soon we're met with Oni-Chan in front of us and Chat and I attack her together.

Chat's staff rings so I hold off Oni-Chan while he answers. "Yes, M'lady? Sure I'll bring her over to you right now," He goes for Lila and Oni-Chan tries to intercept. "ICE STORM!" I freeze over the ground making her slip before ice shot up, sending her flying while Chat grabs Lila and we make our way back to LB. We find her tied up to a pole with her lucky charm. "Need a little help M'lady?" "Nope, just a little phone call."

As if on cue, her phone rang while Oni-Chan caught up when she sees what was going on. "No!" Oni-Chan and Ladybug switch places and LB uses her yoyo to snatch the bokken away for Chat to use his cataclysm on. One de-evilization later and it's revealed Oni-Chan was Kagami and I give a small smirk, knew she liked Adrien. Chat Noir hands the flattened rose back to Kagami who clutches it to her chest. "Pound it," LB says, holding up her fist. "I'll take her back home. Keep an eye on Lila she's as sly as a fox," He takes off and Ladybug blinks in confusion that we didn't have our usual pound it.

"Your leg looks better." "Being around you superheroes has toughened me up." "Then you'll be good on your own to head home," Ladybug and I take off. The next day at school when Lila was asking Adrien for help with her homework again Alya and I noticed how unbothered Marinette was. "What? You don't have Adrien under surveillance anymore?" "I trust him, Alya, Adrien knows she's a liar and is capable of handling her. He'd never date a girl like her in a million years and besides, he knows if he needs help he can come to me," She shows us a text she sent him of offering to help deal with Lila if she got on his nerves. About time she started learning Adrien's a capable young man.