A Special Christmas: Part 2

"I'm not feeling so great. I'll just wait here at home and if I hear anything, I'll call you right away," Mari says and I tell them "I'll stay here with her and see if we can get in touch with Adrien," They head while we get in Marinette's room as she gives me and Tikki a determined look. "Quick! We gotta find Adrien!" We both transform and head out through the roof and start our search for our friend.

So far our search brought up nothing leading Ladybug and I to meet up at the town square where we found one of those ads stands destroyed definitely by Chat Noir's cataclysm along with Marinette's letter to Adrien left in the snow. The logical conclusion is that they were both here. That's when Ladybug burst into song. "There is only one thing this kind of damage can bring, Chat Noir's cataclysm, am I right? And look, this gift wrap, too, it's an important clue~ It's from my present to Adrien tonight~" "Adrien has disappeared, Chat Noir must've stepped in~ He must be working to protect him~ The probable explanation, a speculation is a supervillain is after Adrien~"

I sing looking at the damage. "It's a good thing I'm here, I'll protect him without fear~ This boy that I secretly love~ And with all of my might, I'll save you tonight~ You're the boy that I secretly love~" I cross my arms and patiently wait for her to stop singing about her gigantic crush on Adrien when she turns to me singing "You understand me because you'd do the same for Luka too~" My cheeks flare up at the mention of Luka and I sigh. "Of course, even you know how much that's true, he's the boy that I secretly love~ One of these days learn how much I love him and I'll make sure he never experiences a day filled with grim. But now is not the time to sing about our secret loves to them~" Once I finish I ask "Who could possibly have been akumatized during Christmas?"

"I dunno but we'll find out and save Adrien! Look footsteps!" She suddenly points at the snow and we begin to track them. The footsteps lead to a pair of slay tracks which lead back to the Agreste manor where at the front gates stood Adrien! With Santa Claus, he must've found Adrien and brought him back home! When we land we hear Gabriel's voice over the intercom asking about Santa. "Who are you?" "Isn't it obvious? I'm Santa Claus!" "Really, now? That would make me the Easter Bunny! You're here for money, I suppose? I'll get my bodyguard to deal with you!" 

"No you're wrong Father-" Adrien tries to stick up for the poor man when Ladybug interrupts. "No, he's not. Your father's got the wrong idea. He's a supervillain under Hawkmoth's control!" She accuses, starting to spin her yoyo and I give her a befuddled look. Was she serious? "You're all crazy!" Santa exclaims, making a run for it, Ladybug using her yoyo to hold him. "No, Ladybug stop! That man hasn't been akumatized!" Adrien calls out but she doesn't listen.

"I know when I'm looking at an akuma victim, trust me," Santa took this opportunity to escape and LB gives chase and I facepalm muttering "Clearly not," I turn to Adrien. "Don't worry I'll stop her, you get inside where it's safe and warm," I take off after her trying to get her to stop. But she had already pulled him out of the slay and he asks "Hey! Are you out of your mind? That hurt!"

I land and jab her with her elbow hard. "What's wrong with you?! This man hasn't been akumatized." "How do you know?" "There are so many giveaways girl like for a fact he looks normal, all akumatized victims have these weird costumes down to their skin being purple or green or pink. He also ran away while akuma victims attack us and demand our miraculous. He's just a kind old man who brought Adrien home," I walk over to help him up. "Thank you young lady, I'm glad you have some sense." "So...You're not a supervillain?" Ladybug asks after she looked over Santa. "Of course, I'm not! You've been reading too many comic books, young lady!" "I'm so sorry! Let me help you," She runs over to help but he only pushes her away. "No thank you! You've helped me enough!" He gets into his slay and rides off while LB sighs and takes off and I follow.