Zombizou: Part 2

Once the two left I head to Ms. Bustier's desk, grab the exercise and pass it out to everyone. I start explaining the assignment when the door burst open to reveal a blue woman in a pink and black dress made out of random patches of cloth and a bunch of heart designs. Ripped leggings, a pink mask, blue hair in a bun with two needles sticking out. She hops on the desk and applies some lipstick. I cautiously step back and away from her as she addresses the class. "I have got some great news for you students. From now on everyone's going to hug and kiss and feel the love. Even you Chloé." Ms. Bustier?!

We all watch as she blows a kiss toward Chloé that lands on Sabrina's forehead when Chloé used her as a shield, leaving a visible mark. "What is that thing?" Sabrina asks, trying to wipe it away. Ms. Bustier applies her lipstick again but thankfully before anything could be done, Ladybug's yoyo comes flying in and prevents her from blowing any kisses. "Please Ms. Bustier you've gotta snap out of it!"

"I'm not Ms. Bustier anymore! I am Zombizou!" She pulls Ladybug in and I yell for everyone to get out while Ladybug took care of Zombizou. We all run down the stairs but come to a stop when Sabrina slumps down onto the stairs, she had been leaning on the railway. "It's suddenly gotten very warm in here...I don't feel so good," She huffs out of breath only annoying Chloé. "What is wrong with you?" Sabrina goes to answer when her eyes flash pink and she jumps toward Chloé trying to kiss her. Adrien drags Chloé away and Sabrina continues to crawl at her before targeting Mylène. "Mylène!" Ivan shouts helping her away from Sabrina. "Are you ok?" "I feel feverish..." She answers before her eyes flash pink and leans in for a kiss. "They're contagious, don't let yourselves get kissed!"

Adrien warns and we all run away from the two. "Run, I'll hold them back!" Ivan shouts, preventing the two from following us. "Ivan no!" I shout at him, trying to run down to pull him up when Adrien grabs my arm and pulls me back. "We gotta go!" "We can't leave him!" "It's already too late!" We all decide to hide in the lockers in the locker room where I could feel guilt start to arise, we had just left Ivan for them! We abandoned him and I couldn't stop it. I don't get much longer to think about it when we hear Ladybug enter and ask if anybody was here. "Ladybug!" Chloé shouts happily before we all hear a thud. Emerging from the lockers we see Ladybug had thrown Chloé into one, thinking she was a zombie.

"Are you all ok?" "Looks like it." "Where's Adrien?" I ask, after doing a headcount of the class. We all turn to his unopened locker. Ladybug opens the locker and we all watch in dismay as he leans in close trying to kiss Ladybug. She slams the door shut and I feel more guilt build up as Nino stated, "He must've gotten kissed by the stairs while saving Chloé," The doors jangled, there was a forming crowd of zombies on the other side.

"We need to head to the roof," Ladybug uses her yoyo to get us all to the roof before the zombies burst in. Once on the roof, LB pulls up the news broadcast. "Yet again, Paris is in great danger. Since this afternoon, a strange disease is spreading," Nadja explains before we turn our attention to Chat Noir who had just dropped in. "Hey, guys. Listen I'm all for our french greetings but let's hold off on the kisses for now ok? (s/n) is still a no-show?" LB glances at me for a second, I still hadn't transformed yet, and told her that the class needed me as (y/n) right now and once they were safe I would go hero. "Not yet. I'm glad you're here, take a look at this."

She shows him the news report of the virus spreading. "Hordes of kissing zombies are spreading throughout Paris. Let's go over to our mayor Mr. Bourgeois live from city hall." "We advise all Parisians to remain inside at this time," The screen cuts off when Officer Roger tackled the mayor with a kiss. That's when we see a kiss on screen and Nadja tries to swat it away. "It looks like we're having a slight technical issue-" Nadja slouches over as Zombizou comes on screen. "I took care of your father Chloé. Show yourself. Then Ladybug, Chat Noir, and (s/n), I'm coming for you," She kisses the screen. "Unless of course, my sweethearts get ahold of you first because very soon the whole city will be hot on your heels!" The news broadcast ends and the class glares at Chloé. 

"Chloé. It's always Chloé. This is because of you all because you only think about yourself. I don't see why don't just give them what they want," Alix points out. "Is it my fault that I'm better than all of you?" She antagonizes them when I step in between. "That's enough. Chloé doesn't deserve to be attacked by Zombizou anymore than any of us. Now is not the time to turn on each other," I lightly scold them when LB smirks. "Besides we need her as bait to lure Zombizou when the time is right."

"They're climbing up!" Rose points out and Ladybug points at a bus in the street. "Chat Noir do you know how to drive?" "You should know the answer to that M'lady. I can do anything." "Kitties first then," Chat jumps down onto the bus and extends his stick as a makeshift zipline, sending his belt up. Ladybug and I help everyone zipline down, we send Rose down first and Chat gets her in the bus. Next was Juleka, Alya, and Nino when a window bursts open to reveal more zombies. Ladybug blocks them with her yoyo. I got to help Kim when Chloé lets out a shriek, a few had finally climbed up. Max pushes Chloé toward the zipline, blocking the zombies. "Max no!" I call out, Kim grabbing my wrist as he told me to help him get Chloé down. 

"Play the hero as much as you want Kim but you won't be getting a kiss out of me," Chloé says snarkily and we roll our eyes. "Just go before I change my mind," I'm thrown back as Kim defends off more zombies. "No!" I run up and pull him away from them when Ladybug's yoyo wraps around us and we're pulled away from the zombies.