Style Queen: Part 4

"You're always running away Ladybug!" "Stay back, I've got this," LB whispers to me before turning towards Style Queen, spinning the flag. "Not this time," They both charge at each other, LB dodging her blasts and soon swiping at her with the flag. My eyes widen to see the glitter stuck to the flag and when Style Queen reappeared a section of her was missing. "A glue diet? Ha, that's original but I'm still going to-Ugh."

Style Queen looks down at the hole in her body. "Oh, what's the matter? Got indigestion?" Ladybug teases and Style Queen starts attacking her, Ladybug uses the flag as a shield until it was knocked away from her. "I'm going to squash you like the nasty bug you are!" Grabbing the flag I quickly run up and start swatting at the flying glitter, giving Ladybug the chance to escape while we back up toward Adrien. "You're no match for Style Queen my poor dears. Soon you'll be nothing but a bad memory, like shoulder pads," She prepares to shoot at us, it wouldn't even matter if I used the flag, we'd still be turned to glitter.

That's when out of nowhere Plagg appears warning Style Queen. "Stay away from the ladybug and polar bear!" "Plagg?!" We ask in unison while Style Queen scoffs at him. "My, my, what do we have here? A talking rat?" Plagg meows before activating cataclysm and just from a small touch a huge wave of green explodes before a plume of black smoke appears and all the structures in the area began to crack and crumble as the tower begins to fall. "Better hurry and fix everything," He tells us and I respond with, "I see why Master Fu didn't wanna let you out."

LB shatters the barrier between us and Adrien, quickly snapping the rose in half when Style Queen reappears. Quickly Ladybug de-evilizes the akuma and throws the bottle of glue in the air shouting her usual, "Miraculous ladybug!" Everything is fixed and we watch happily as Chloé pulls Adrien in for a relieved hug. "What am I doing here? You're all fired!" Audrey yells at Chloé and Adrien as she looks around confused.

LB, Plagg, and I pound it before Ladybug says, "I hope Chat Noir finds his miraculous." "Don't worry, I'll be on him like mold on cheese," Plagg reassures us before flying off. "I'm guessing you wanna take Adrien back to the fashion show?" I smirk, wiggling my eyebrows at Ladybug who shoves me. "Shut up," With a laugh, I wave and take off, leaving it to her. I head back to the show and wait for Marinette, soon meeting up with her when Tikki pops her head out, voicing her worries.

"Marinette, aren't you forgetting something? You have to bring the miraculous back to Master Fu." "But the magic ladybugs already brought it back didn't they?" Tikki shakes her head no and Mari and I exchange panicked looks as she asks, "If they didn't then...I lost a miraculous?! We have to get back to the Eiffel Tower right now," We start to rush over when we bump into Marinette's parents who give us a relieved hug. "There you girls are! We've been looking for you everywhere, are you two ok?" Quickly an excuse rolls off the tongue. "We're fine thanks to Ladybug, Chat Noir, and (s/n) we're not glitter statues." "That's good, what would we do without them?"

"Now come on, we're finally gonna watch the fashion show and witness the success of our daughter and her amazing hat," Tom and Sabine start leading us inside and Mari tries to come up with a way out but they were having none of it. I exchange a worried look with Flaake, we'd have to wait till after the show to get the bee miraculous, hopefully, nobody finds it until then. Don't need someone getting hurt because they don't know how it works or for it to fall into the wrong hands.