Frozer: Part 3

"Letting go is really hard for her isn't it?" Luka asks and I nod stating, "With him, it is at least," Kagami skates up to us and asks, "What is going on?" Before I could answer I notice the area began to look iced over at an alarming rate. "I think it's time to go," I say after they notice it as well. "Adrien," Kagami mutters, skating off to find him. Before we could follow a blue guy with ice-looking hair skates pat laughing as ice is thrown at us.

 I close my eyes and cover my face only to crack an eye open to see Luka had taken the blast and he was now frozen. "Luka! Seriously you need to stop throwing yourself in danger for me!" I yell at him before promising to help him as I skate off and pull out the ice magical macaroon. "Flaake Power Up!" "Polar Flaake!" "Polar Flaake Freeze!" 

Your ice power-up look (ignore the yellow bits those were the areas colored that peach white polar bears had and at the time I mixed the two colored pencils with each other. What I get for coloring with a pink, purple, and green lamp light on instead of regular light and ignore hair, skin, and eye color) Also thank you to Krixiiko for giving me ideas for this design: 

When I skate outside I see most of Paris had been turned into ice and after a quick search I meet up with Ladybug who now had snowflakes adorning her suit with her black polka dots now hexagons some fluff at the end of her gloves, boots, and aroun...

When I skate outside I see most of Paris had been turned into ice and after a quick search I meet up with Ladybug who now had snowflakes adorning her suit with her black polka dots now hexagons some fluff at the end of her gloves, boots, and around her neck with an ice belt and ice tiara. Chat Noir's outfit was a bit tamer, with just what appeared to be ice glaciers at the end of his suit and around his new belt.

"Chat Noir, (s/n), we need to set up a trap for whoever turned the city into a giant ice rink," LB says, preparing to take off when Chat crosses his arms and stated a bit coldly, "My feline instincts prefer to track and observe before I attack. You go your way, I'll go mine." "Please don't tell me you're mad at me about the rose." "There may be a certain chill now between us." "I get it but we should really focus on saving Paris right now." "We don't always have to do everything together, it's not like we're a couple," With that, he takes off into the city, Ladybug calling out for him not to get all pouty with her with a groan.

"Give him some slack, he's struggling to move on from you, and the harsh reminder that you won't feel the same because of someone else isn't helping." "Ok yeah but come on we should set a trap." "I'm actually with Chat on this, I'd rather track the guy and see what he can do before we attack," I say before taking off after Chat, not feeling like arguing with her about this.

I find Chat without any problems as he was looking around and I skate up to him. "Find any leads yet?" "No, but I'm surprised you didn't go with Ladybug." "Go in fighting blindly? No thanks but I also wanted to check in on you after that last interaction." "I'll be fine. I was actually doing great before Hawkmoth had to go and ruin my date," My eyes widen in shock at his words as I look at him with excitement. "You were on a date?! That's awesome, was it with the girl you talked about? Then let's hurry up and de-akumatize this guy so you can get back to it," He gives me a smile before noticing something on the ice.

"Are those skate marks?" He inspects closer and so do I. "How many people do you think were prepared to skate at the moment?" I ask sarcastically and nods, pointing forward. "This way," We follow the tracks all the way to the Eiffel Tower where we find the guy I saw earlier as we hid behind a bus. He was staring at something intently. Following his gaze we see Ladybug a few feet away, looking around. He makes his move and jumps down to attack her. Chat moved before I could call out as he grabbed her hand and skated away while I caught up with them in time to hear her say thank you. "Thanks, kitty."