11. Confused

Previously...

Just then, they had a glimpse of purple robes. They started calling out for the person, but he mysteriously disappeared. They all went to Cloud Recess to report to the Second Jade.

Third Person POV

After getting no response from his brother, the younger Jade went back to his Jingshi. He opened the door to see Wei wuxian tying hair in a ponytail, his robes loosely wrapped around him showing most of his skin. He had a red ribbon in his mouth and before he knew it, he was engulfed by clouds. After a few minutes of intimate actions, they left the Jingshi. As they were walking towards the exit, they saw that the youngsters had come earlier than them. Sizhui and Jinling bowed to greet their elders. 

"Hanguang-jun! Please wait!" Another Lan disciple came running towards the group. After reaching his destination, he finally stopped running and bent down taking in heavy breaths.

Lan Wangji, "No running in the Cloud Recess. Writ-"

Lan Jingyi, "Hanguang-jun, Can I tag along, I already finished all the assigned work."

Wei wuxian, "Of course, the more the merrier." All five of them turned towards the exit when they heard a group of Lan disciples running towards them. 

Lan Wangji, "No running in the Cloud Recess. Writ-"

Disciple, "Hanguang-jun! we saw a man wearing purple robes, we suppose it is sect leader Jiang." The disciple was breathing heavily, after all they ran as soon as they saw the man. "Why would uncle be here? and why are you reporting that?" Jinling asked confused on why they had to run just to say this. Everyone is welcome in Gusu Lan, what's the big deal about his uncle being here.

Wei wuxian, "I was about to ask the same, why are you reporting it?" All the disciples turned their head towards their Hanguang-jun. The second jade knew his Wei ying would not appreciate it, but he couldn't lie to him, so he sighed internally before looking at his husband.

"I banned sect leader Jiang from entering Gusu." Everyone was shocked. How could someone ban the great Sandu Shengshou, he is known for his arrogance and pride. This is basically declaring war.

Wei wuxian, "Lan Zhan, tell me you are joking... how could..." Wei wuxian was at loss for words. He knew Jiang cheng was banned because of what happened to him, but he did not expect something this big.

Lan Wangji, "We need to find him." Now that he knows Jiang cheng is in Gusu Lan, he really wanted him to have a taste of his own medicine. To him Wei wuxian was not just someone he could stab and go like nothing happened. It was his husband and if anyone dares to harm him, he will not let them get away with it.

That's how they ended up inside the busy streets of Caiyi town. But the good thing was that Wei wuxian was able to distract the younger Jade from finding Jiang cheng. The Lan disciples were sent out to find the identity of anyone who wears purple robes. Wei wuxian, Jinling, Sizhui and Lan Jingyi were eating street food peacefully. Well at least Sizhui was. Lan Jingyi was laughing at Wei wuxian teasing Jinling.

 Jingyi suddenly gasped and everyone looked at him. That's when they realized that Lan wangji was missing. They turned their heads looking in every direction when something purple caught his eye. It looked more like Jiang cheng, "Doesn't he look like Jiang cheng?" he asked resulting in everyone turning their heads in the same direction.

Before they could even process a thing, the person vanished within the crowd. Wei wuxian took this as a good sign and started searching for his husband. As long as he doesn't see Jiang cheng, everything's fine.

After going around the entire town they finally found the second Jade. They immediately surrounded the jade and Wei wuxian jumped on his husband. "Lan zhan~ we searched this entire town for you! You better be sorry." "I am sorry." The replied wrapping his arms around his husband's waist. The disciples left to guard the town and make sure there was no purple robed person who had their identity hidden.