⚠️69. His jealous Heart⚠️

Previously...

He closed the door behind the Jiang and followed him in. In a swift moment, he found himself against the door with Jiang cheng's arm pushing his shoulder to the door.

"You are no gentleman."

Third Person POV

⚠️Warning! mature content ahead!!!⚠️

Lan xichen was confused at first but after seeing the bright glint in his eyes he could make out why he was called so.

His arms slowly wrapped itself around the slender waist, making Jiang cheng fall on him. His other hand held his head, tightly hugging him.

"You don't know how scared I was Wanyin. I thought we'd never be able to defeat him."

Jiang cheng looked up with his doe eyes joining with the lowered gaze of the Lan. "That bad guy?"

Lan xichen nodded, breathing in the lotus scent.

"Losing a friend like you will break my heart Wanyin."

Jiang cheng, "Just a friend?"

Lan xichen lowered his head and whispered into the other's ear, "... No, more than a friend... my heart."

He nodded, approving himself.

A red shade covered Jiang cheng's face as he tried to lower his head but the hand behind his head held him firmly.

Lan xichen chuckled at his reaction and quickly pecked him gently against his pink lips.

Jiang cheng looked at Xichen, surprised.

Lan xichen smiled again and dived in for a deeper kiss.

Their lips infused to one as they sucked on each other's. Jiang cheng's hands slowly went up and hung itself around the Jade's broad shoulders. Jiang cheng gasped for air but Lan xichen took the opportunity to greet the cavern which welcomed him enthusiastically.

His tongue explored every nook and cranny, sliding against Jiang cheng's tongue with passionate strokes. Their tongues twisted and turned as their heads switched sides, trying to taste every last drop there is. A range of emotions and sensations filled their minds.

Lan xichen's hand, held his jaw carefully just like handling a lotus. He was happy to have finally sorted out his feelings for the other. He felt as though he had achieved all that existed. He was finally at peace.

They pulled away from the kiss, taking in heavy breaths while still keeping their eye contact. A string of saliva linked their tongues which was only a few centimeters away.

Lan xichen pulled his jaw up as they connected their lips again. Lan xichen's hand roamed around the familiar back. Every muscle, every nerve, every depression, he felt it all so familiar.

His hand finally opened the belt and pulled at the purple robes which exposed his delicate chest.

Jiang cheng opened his eyes as he felt a hungry gaze. He withdrew from the kiss and bit his neck when he remembered why he came to visit. His slender fingers fiddled against the Lan belt which soon fell to the ground. But the Lans wore too many layers for his chest to be revealed.

Jiang cheng slightly puffed his cheeks which the Lan bit and soon licked down to his neck where he sucked on. Jiang cheng let out a short breath causing him to moan a little.
Lan xichen's warm tongue licked his skin as he sucked on that spot. He then lifted his head to see a red spot slowly turn purple. His tongue latched onto the pearl skin as he formed another purple mark all throughout his neck like white stars in the black sky.