98. I'm Cold

Previously...

The physician continued softly.

"Ahem!... I am not quite sure of how to react to this but Umm... congratulations, Master Jiang is pregnant?"

Third Person POV

The entire hanshi went silent until someone laughed loudly. All the heads turned back to see Lan jingyi laugh like a mad dog.

"Pregnant? Pfft hahahaha, and I'm a horse! Hahahahaha ha ha ha-..... I shall immediately take my leave-" The boy ran for his life, ignoring the fact that he will be punished severely for breaking multiple rules.

"I know this seems very strange but, you are all masters, if you check his pulse, you will give the same conclusion."

Before the man could finish, Zewu-jun immediately checked the pulse of the unconscious man. He pressed his wrist and immediately froze, the hand sliding down from his grasp.

Grandmaster Lan was the next to check but the dark Wei wuxian walked past him and sat down next to his brother. He closed his eyes and checked the pulse and just like the older Lan, he too froze and fell back on the floor.

The Grandmaster was about to take his turn but before he could, Wei wuxian immediately grabbed the Lan Sect leader's collar.

His eyes were bloody red as his eyebrows met. "What the Fuck did you do to my brother you fucking piec-"

" Wei Ying! Calm down!" The second Jade finally voiced. He was not mad, just concerned, which was very much evident in his voice surprisingly.

The Lan moved close to his lover and he gently pulled him away from his brother. He patted his back slowly and wrapped an arm around his waist.

Wei wuxian very much calmed down and took astep back but his eyes still showed hate and murder. He was ready to kill the Lan on whatever he did to his little brother.

Before anyone could do anything dumber, Jiang cheng moved his closed eyes and slowly opened them.

The physician immediately helped him adjust and closed his needle box.

"Sect leader Jiang, can you hear me?" He asked, when the Jiang nodded and rubbed his eyes, Lan xichen moved him to the headboard of his bed. He pulled away the Jiangs hands and wiped his eyes gently with his big warm hands.

Jiang cheng wanted to fall into his arms until he saw the 'others'.
A bright purple string immediately pushed the Lan away and curled back as he coughed.

" Sect leader Lan, I do not need your help." He said, his voice a little flustered. "And why are you all here?" He asked confused till the memories before his unconscious state clicked in.

"Well, it's good that you two stopped fighting...."

The poor Jiang felt small under the heavy gaze of everyone in the room. He dryly gulped before scanning the room for some explanation. His eyes finally looked at the Lan next to him.

"Sect leader Jiang" said the physician gaining his attention.

"You must be very tired, I advise you to take some rest and eat more. With your current state it will be hard for the ba- you."

Wei wuxian nodded at the physician and walked closer.

"A-cheng, you get some rest, we'll be back tomorrow." Saying so he glanced at the first Jade, pointing the door."

Xichen sighed, after caressing his lover, he left the room with the others.

Right after he closed the door, a pale finger poked his chest, "Listen here Zewu-jun, you better not take advantage of my brother because he is weak, and don't conclude that's your child either, it's not like you ever slept together RigHT?"