⚠️49. Couple

Previously...

Seems like Yunmeng Jiang won under the leadership of Jiang cheng. He again thought about the 4000 rules and laid down and sat back up when Jiang cheng's sexy body appeared in front of him.

Eventually, after a long time he unconsciously fell as sleep.

Lan Xichen's POV

⚠️Warning! mature content ahead!!!⚠️ (If you wish to skip, there will be a flower symbol at the end of the mature content.)

The cold winds blew, making me feel naked. I closed my eyes tightly and shrunk at the sensation. A sudden sense of warmth enveloped me. I slowly opened my eyes and saw traces of white in my blurred vision.

Sitting up, I looked rubbed my eyes open and looked at the source of warmth. Just then a sudden tingle ran up my spin. I looked wide eyed at my thighs. Somehow my robes disappeared. I looked at the source of the finger which griped my thighs.

My white robes covered a naked man. Eyes low lidded and sexy. He sat on my legs with his legs on either side. His messy bun moved when he tilted his head to side, staring at me.

"Wan...yin?"

His eyes lowered to my lips as I unconsciously bit them. He lowered his eyes further and looked at my naked chest before leaning forward to touch them. "Wanyin."

His think pale fingers touched my chest. Ticklish. I held his hands, and he looked up at me. Our faces slowly inched closer. I slowly raised my other hand to touch his face but before I could even lift it, he sat back in front of my shaft.

He slowly leaned down and touched the tip. His warm fingers slowly covered it, sending shivers down my spine. He leaned closer and licked from the bottom to the top. His warm tongue crossing every nerve budging out. It was painfully erect and deep purple. He then licked around and took the top into his warm cavern. His tongue rolled over the top, trying to enter the small opening.

He pushed himself deeper and took it all in his mouth, slowly bobbing his head.

"Wa...in." Words came out with a grunt. His slow pace was more painful. I grabbed his head and pushed it down, hitting the back of his throat. He moaned around mine, sending vibrations. I held his hair and pushed it faster.

"Wa... ah~" I pushed his head deeper and released deep into his throat. I pulled his head up and looked at him, panting and gasping after an orgasm. He opened his mouth and stuck his red tongue out, showing my white liquid the slightly spilled out.

My fingers lifted on their own and pushed his tongue in, making him swallow it. Just as he swallowed it, mine stood up straight, touching his stomach.

He looked down and leaned back and sat on top of it. His arms shifted from my stomach to my neck as my hands ran up his waist. The pearl skin reflected the moonlight, like the ones in his eyes.

My hand crawled to his back and pressed against the pink dint which swallowed my finger welcomingly.

I gripped his face with my other hand and connected our lips. His plump lips moved around mine in harmony. His hands slowly removed my ribbon and griped on my hair. I bit his lips and licked the blood before continuing to abuse it.

It was slow and sweet, but it only made me impatient. I added two more fingers inside, suddenly opening him wide. He opened his mouth as a sweet melody came out.

I stuck my tongue inside and swallowed his moan, exploring the cavern. My fingers slowly came out and I opened my mouth as a small moan came out. 

I lifted him up and slammed him right down and-

~🌸  🌸  🌸~

Third Person POV

Xichen sat up, panting loudly. "What have I done!" He lifted his sheets only to see a tall erect fellow through his robes. "How could I dare dream of such things." His face was completely red, and he was slightly trembling. He stood up and put on his outer robes, hiding everything. 

He walked to the cold spring, bumping onto the wall and stones. The sun was still not up and the moon still showered its light. 

On his way, he heard loud moans coming from his brother's room. No matter how much silencing talismans are given, they never use it. He shook his head and continued on his path.

Reaching the cold pool, he removed his outer robes and dipped inside. The cold water immediately engulfed him. He sat on a rock and closed his eyes, mediating.

Yunmeng Jiang, Lotus Pier,

Jiang cheng returned to his room after spending half the night in his study. Right when he opened the door, he heard tumbling sound coming from the guest quatres. He shut the door and slowly walked to the other side. 

He dropped his jaw when he saw two people kissing in the corridor. 'Who'd dare do such a shameful act in my Lotus Pier!!!!' The furious man unsheathed his sword and stood in front of them.

The couple were near the corner and did not notice the ragging flower. "How Dare YOU!!!" His sword pointed at the couple and his loud voice startled them. The one being pinned leaned to the side to look at the purple flames that were a second away from burning them.

"...Jiu...Jiu?" The boy pushed the one on top of him and stood face to face with his uncle.

The moonlight reflected Jiang cheng's broken face. His pupils were contracted and eye wide open as if about to fall out. He opened his mouth, but no words came out. "Jin-ling?"

The said boy's face immediately turned a deep shade of red. 

"It's... it's not what you think... We- we didn't"

Jiang cheng's speechless face turned furious. He lifted his sword in an offensive stance and charged forward. No one gets away after insulting his nephew, even if it is the Lan clan disciple. 

"How dare you imbecile!!!" Jinling moved to a side out of reflex but later regretted it when he saw a defenseless Lan standing half dazed.

Jinling quickly drew his sword and blocked the attack, but what he did not expect was for Zidian to extend and throw Lan Sizhui on the other side of the corridor. He immediately ran to help him, but the Jiang already lifted the boy and threw him out.

Before Jinling could take a step forward, Jiang cheng ran to the Lan and lifted him.

When Jinling came out, he saw the Lan spinning mid-air with Zidian tightly wrapped around him. The cackling sound from the Zidian was loud enough to wake the entire clan.

The birds flew away from their nests and the flowers trembled with the water. The servant's quatres which was on the other side rumbled with footsteps. 

When Jiang cheng threw the Lan on the ground, everyone surrounded them, with Jinling shouting with all his might, trying to stop the Jiang.

Jiang cheng finally stopped when Jinling and Hui zhong stood on his either side, holding his arm back. "Sect leader Lan, let's talk it out. Please, you're hurting young master Lan!" Jinling continued, "Jiujiu, please stop. It's not what you think!"