46. Music

Previously...

Sizhui always had a flutter in his heart whenever he sees the Jin. But he ignored it, reciting the rules whenever needed. It was wrong, but today's action made him accept his feelings. He's in love with the other. 

Third Person POV

Jiang cheng was stunned, did he raise his nephew to be an idiot. What does that child even do during classes? He walked to their table. He walked through a narrow stone path which connected the mansion to the middle of the lake where a high roof open table was. 

His robes flew back along with his front hair which and making him look celestial. But nobody was there to see it. It was the only time his eyebrows did not meet. Jinling brightened up on seeing his uncle. He was relieved. He thought his uncle would go do sect duties and ignore him.

Sizhui bowed slightly to the Jiang who sat next to Jinling. Sizhui's trembling hands took another piece of meat and placed it on Jinling's bowl. Jinling however did not feel anything for him. And sharing food did not mean much to him either. He took that piece of meat and gave it to his uncle. Jiang cheng was surprised. His nephew is too dense.

Jinling continued pestering his uncle to eat more and put all the meat on Jiang cheng's bowl. Sizhui's once red face is now pale white, flicking between green and violet. The Jin broke his heart in a second of creating it.

Jiang cheng clearly saw his expression. The smiley face wavered. Jiang cheng took a piece of meat and kept on Jinling's plate. "Stop playing with your food and eat it all." Jinling pouted and turned to his bowl. Eating the rice and meat along with other dishes. 

Sizhui slowly came out of his heart break and noticed that Jingyi was missing. "Sect leader Jiang, Did Jingyi not see you?" Jiang cheng then remembered. "He... he wanted to... help, yeah, he wanted to help with... drunk- I mean dog shit." The two looked at him, "Dog shit? But fairy is in Lanling Jin though." Jiang cheng cussed at himself for being a bad liar. "I... there was a huge dogshit, he is cleaning it." 

Jinling, "There is a dog here? I want to see."

"It's not a dog, it's a... a rat."

"Rat?"

"Rabbit. A white ugly rabbit. It dirtied the entire room. He offered to help." Jiang cheng mentally apologized to Lan xichen. 

Jinling suddenly burst out laughing. "Good for him. Eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth and a piece of shit for a shit." Jiang cheng hit his head, "Stop being so rude. He is at least helping what about you. You ran out of Cloud Recess and came here, even bring these innocent people and spoiling them."

Jinling rubbed his head mumbling, "But he is not innocent." They continued eating. The atmosphere was peaceful. The night hunt was forgotten. Maybe not completely.

After the lunch the two wanted to meet Jingyi but Jiang cheng averted their attention by busying them with the Lotus Lake. He made up a bunch of myths and told them to try it. He then rushed to his chamber where the Lan was laid. 

When he entered the room, he heard an enchanting music. He walked in and closed the door. Jingyi was not in the room. He looked for the source of the music and looked around. Following the sound, he was led outside where a small pool filled with Lotuses and various herbs were planted. The area was covered by high compound. 

There were trees on all corners of the area. Under one such tree was a large flat rock on which the white robes sat. A white jaded flute in his hands. Long pale and thick fingers lifted themselves and laid on the holes in flute. 

Jiang cheng's eyes travelled up the flute and ended on the top. Luscious pink lips blew into the flute, creating a harmony. The breathing coordinated with the fingers like that night when they entered him, hitting the right notes out of him. 

He slightly opened his mouth like in that night when those pair of lips bit him everywhere. His chest was hot, and his moans were swallowed by him. And when he fell on the tall shaft which pierced him deep. He could feel all those blurry feelings. His slightly parted lips let out hot air as his mind returned to that night. 

Jiang cheng then looked up at the man who looked at him. Theirs eyes stared at each other. Stuck in a daze. He could still remember the way those eyes looked at him from above, when he was devoured open. Open. 

Jiang cheng's eyes widened at his thoughts. Lan xichen's eyes smiled at him but it soon widened when Jiang cheng without a second thoughts moved to...