⚠️32. Seal Me⚠️

Previously...

Suddenly he felt his body heating up, it was like a nerve was pulled. His eyes dilated and his eye lids dropped low. He almost dropped to the ground, but the Lan held him up by his shoulders. "Wanyin! Are you alright? What's wrong?" Jiang cheng's arms slowly wrapped around the Lan as his weight shifted to the Lans lap.

Third Person POV

⚠️Warning! smut ahead!!!⚠️

Lan xichen was surprised by the others action but he also knew something was inducing it. "Wanyin! you're not in your right mind. We need to leave." The Jiang did not budge and pushed his head into the crook of the Jade's and took a deep breath in. "Seal, you need to seal me~"

The Jade couldn't decode what 'seal' means, so he tried to get up, but the Jiang wouldn't budge. His arms were tightly wrapped around the Jade's neck and his legs were on either side of the Jade's lap.

"Wanyin, did that demonic snake do something to you?" Lan xichen asked patting his shoulders gently. The Jiang only pushed his face more into the Jade's neck and murmured, "Seal me. It hurts." 

The Jade tried to pull the Jiang off to play a cleansing tune, hoping it would bring him back to his senses. He griped the Jiang's shoulders and tried to pull it away but when he did so, he felt something cold on his left hand. 

He withdrew it and saw blood. "Wanyin, could you show me that snake bite?" Even though the other was not in his right mind, he felt like he should ask his permission. The Jiang reacted to his words and immediately pulled his upper robes off. He then moved down to undo his belt but Lan xichen griped his hands tightly.

"Wanyin, don't. That snake must have done something to you, please allow me to see it." The male's eyes brimmed with tears which shone under the moon light. "Why won't you seal me. Am I not worth it?"

The Jade sighed as the grip on his arms loosened. "I'm afraid it's quite the opposite. And you are not in your right mind. We need to call the others." Saying that, the Jade took a few Lan signals out from his robes, but the Jiang caught it and tore it. 

The Lan looked at him shocked. "How ugly, even your talismans have blue in it." The Jade shook his head and took a deep breath in. He held both the Jiang's hand which was on his shoulders with one hand and used the other to turn the Jiang.

He finally caught sight of the source of blood and used his spiritual energy to heal it. Soon the bite marks closed, and the wound healed. He sighed in relief and slightly loosen the grip on the Jiang, but the Jiang immediately turned around and hit their foreheads together.

The Lan held his forehead due to the sudden hit while the Jiang chuckled, "I don't care, seal me." When the Lan raised his head again, his face was cupped by the Jiang who brought their faces close to each other.

"Seal me fast before someone else does it." The Lan was skeptical about the entire situation. He thought to lift the Jiang and return to Cloud Recess where it could be easier to heal him. With that in mind he was about to stand up.

At that moment, the Jiang grind down on him. Lan xichen felt his entire body heat up and held the Jiang's hips letting go of his hands. "Sect leader Jiang!" The sudden shout startled the Jiang whose pale face was shining even more as tears rolled down his eyes. "Please, seal me."

Lan xichen regretted shouting, he has never lost his cool and now he was very guilty. "My sincere apologies but I can no-" His words were cut off by a pair of soft lips which was slightly salty due to the tears. He froze in place and his grip loosened allowing the Jiang to grind down once more which brought him back.