90. All Together

Previously...

Jinling laughed awkwardly as he prepared to die. "How about we do something interesting?"

Third Person POV

Shizhui, "What is it young master Jin?"

Jinling, "Let's drink!"

Jingyi and wei wuxian lit up while Jiang cheng tried to find a slipper to throw at him.

"Who the fuck even drinks when the sun is up?" He spat.
The two faces immediately went down while Jinling tried to find a better reason.

Lan xichen nodded his head, "I do think we can do that. It could be very interesting to do something unusual."

Jiang cheng stared at him like a weirdo, "Sect leader Lan, but you won't be able to drink so it would be better to drop thw idea."

"No, I can drink. Alcohol is only forbidden inside Gusu but I'm in Yunmeng Jiang now. The rules don't apply."

Jiang cheng stared at the two Lan brothers in disbelief when he saw the stone face nod agreeing to his brother.

Jinling tapped the table, "So it's decided then."

Jiang cheng smirked at him, "You won't be drinking. You're still a kid."

Wei wuxian chimed in, "Aiya, it's just one day, it shouldn't hurt to drink a little. And didn't we first drink when we were younger than them?"

Jiang cheng glared at his soul as Jinling smiled happily.

Jiang cheng rolled his eyes in defeat. He watched as the younger poured himself a glass and poured one for wei wuxian and Sizhui as they both sat right beside him. The jar was passed through the second Jade and then the first and finally it came to him. He cursed his bad luck and poured himself a glass and turned to the side to see Jingyi eagerly waiting for the jar.

He slowly pushed it to him and the boy quickly pulled it and poured till it filled to the brim.

Jiang cheng gave him a look and turned to the Lans. Coincidentally Lan xichen turned towards him at the same time and Jiang cheng unconsciously blushed and turned away quickly.

Wei wuxian lifted his cup and shouted, 'Ganbei' (dry cup) and swallowed it like water. Everyone followed suit as they emptied their cup while the Lans slowly sipped it like tea.

Weiwuxian laughed at Lan wangji and pushed the cup making the other swallow it whole. Lan xichen laughed and emptied his cup too.
And so it went, the maids kept refilling the huge Jars while the seven emptied it. Only Jiang cheng stopped drinking after a while and watched the other's turn into total nuisance. Surprisingly this time Hanguang-jun did not fall to the table maybe because he was used to it due to Wei wuxian. But the older Lan however leaned his head on Jiang cheng after every cup and sat straight again.

While it was Jinling's turn, he stood up on the table and lifted the jar, chugging it all in. Jiang cheng stood up and immediately rushed to beat his ass but his lovely Lan held his hands.
'Let the kids enjoy.' His voice was hoarse because of the alcohol but it surely made Jiang cheng's heart quiver.

Maybe it was because of the alcohol but he let loose and sat back down and chugged on liquor.

The sun was nowhere seen when they finished doing 'something interesting'. While almost all of them were drop dead drunk, Jiang cheng was still able to say left from right. After putting Jinling and the other juniors in bed with the help of his disciples he turned to Wei wuxian, but the Lan carried his lover like he did not just swallow jars of liquor.

After seeing the table empty, he made his way to his room almost stumbling in every step. Right when he pushed his door open, a huge body fell on him making him stumble more. He immediately recognized the Lan and tried to wake him up but the older didn't budge. He pushed himself through the door as he tightly held the Lan. He layed him on his bed and finally took a breath. "Sect Leader Lan? Lan xichen? Zewu-jun?" He called out but the other was too drunk to hear him. He sighed and rubbed his eyes as he was tired too.

He leaned down and shook the Lan gently but after hearing no response he became more violent. The Lan who was displeased with his disturbance murmured inherently and pulled his arms making the Jiang fall on him. But Jiang cheng became more annoyed and pokes his cheeks as he murmured his name.

Lan xichen covered his waist and turned to the side making his Wanyin lie perfectly in his hold. The Jiang who was also very sleepy closed his eyes comfortably and rested in the warm hold.

"Xichen..."

_

The morning drew closer as the two slept like newlyweds.

While they rested with love filling the air, outside the room was nothing but chaos. Wei wuxian and Lan Wangji were ready to leave with the disciples but the Sect leader was nowhere to be found. After a long while of searching they left thinking he already left to Gusu. Only of they knew that man just woke up and yet still layed down admiring his crush.

Jiang cheng slept peacefully in a long time and did not plan on waking up anytime soon. No one dared to wake the Jiang as he rarely slept.

Time passed and the Sun stood above the roof when Jiang cheng shifted around. He moved his eyes and slowly opened them. Blinking continously, he tried to get a proper view and moved around to sit up but a warm and very strong arm held him down close.

It did not startle him completely to see the Lan next to him but it surely made him feel weird. A red tint layed on his cheeks as he tried to come up with a conversation. The purple eyes continued to look at him with a gentle look.

"Good morning Sect leader Lan." He said but soon became very embarrassed. Calling him by his title while having their bodies tangled did not sound decent.

"Did you sleep well Wanyin?" His deep voice was loud and clear next to Jiang cheng's ears as he blushed even more.

Jiang cheng nodded shyly while avoiding eye contact. He did not know when his hands were placed on the Lan's shoulder nor how the strong arms embraced the small of his waist tightly.

He griped on the blue-white robes as he thought about their relationship.

'Do I like him?'