⚠️70. A-Tian...

Previously...

"Just one last time please, Wanyin~"

The deep blue eyes lowered in contentment before mumbling out, "Just... once..." unable to refuse the innocent face which held him dearly.

Third Person POV

(⚠️ There might be slight sexual references and activities. ⚠️)

The morning rays sprayed through the paper windows laying down shadows of the rails. Jiang cheng's hand trembled slightly as his upper body was away from the pillar of warmth. He turned towards the warmth and cuddled into the warm body that welcomingly enclosed his slender figure.

A large hand covered his waist and pulled him closer. Jiang cheng felt peace, it was the first time he was able to sleep peacefully without worries.

The warmth felt like paradise, like the hot spring that swallowed his worries and tamed his muscles. He became a little greedy and tried to move even closer by straightening his curved back. His yes sparked open as pain crawled up his spine. The corner of his eyes brimmed with tears when he felt a burning sting.

A warm hand cupped his face and wiped his tear away, soon he felt warm lip swallow his lips into a deep kiss. He blinked a few times, still processing his surroundings and soon remembered all the night activities they did. 

His face turned red like a beetroot while he heard a sweet chuckle.

"Good morning Wanyin."

The calm deep voice whispered in his ear before nibbling on it. He gasped slightly and moved away from the other when he felt a thick rod move against his inner walls.

His mouth opened but no sound came out. It was a silent cry in pleasure and pain. Xichen grabbed his waist and pulled him closer and that's when he knew that the Lans were monsters.

The rod throbbed as it swelled up, opening his inner walls. His swollen hole twitched in pain, crying out for help. Lan Xichen licked his neck and chewed on his skin while his lower body grinded on the fragile lotus.

Jiang cheng cried out but it came as a crows cry due to his hoarse voice. After moaning all night, his throat forgot how to speak.

Jiang cheng eye poured out tears as he was fucked in the morning as well. After doing it all night the shaft was still able to get hard.

A hand caressed him and comforted him while the other moved him up and down the thick shaft.

He felt himself being filled up and he laid dead in the warm embrace. Lan xichen finally apologized while biting him more and slowly pulled out.

Jiang cheng's legs trembled as the rod which filled his hole all night finally left. He moaned in the feeling ad finally sighed in relief. 

Lan xichen got up, with his inner robe open and barely clinging on to his shoulders as he lifted Jiang cheng up like a bride.

Jiang cheng pushed him away, unable to say anything and stood on his wobbly legs. He took a step forward when he felt a sticky liquid drip down his thighs. It kept flowing like a never-ending river, making his tremble even more. He glared at the Lan whose gaze was set on his legs.

He stood bare under the morning dew frightened as he saw the soft rod slowly harden into a deadly weapon. He was speechless and dumbfound. How could someone get hard just by looking.

He gritted his teeth and went towards the Lan to squeeze the life out of his member when he slipped and fell into the warm embrace which was more deadly than sweet.

Jiang cheng sat on the bed with long fingers combing his hair gently into a bun and wrapping a purple ribbon around it tightly. A pair of palms set themselves on his back before transferring spiritual energy. He sat there grumpily after going for three other rounds in the tub.

Lan xichen smiled pleased at his work. He extended a hand but Jiang cheng ignored it and got up, walking past him.

He opened the door to be met with someone who looked just like him. He tried to remember but he couldn't remember. It felt like seeing his long-lost twin.

"Who the fuck are you?"

Wei wuxian suddenly popped up from behind with a surprised face. "So... you are not going to fight today?"

"Why would I fight?  Unlike you I don't go making enemies everywhere." He spat loudly. 

Lan Xichen came behind him with a surprised face as well. He wasn't sure what brought such a sudden change in the Jiang.

"Calm down Wanyin, it is just surprising since you were at each other's throats last night."

Wei wuxian nodded, feeling wronged. Jiang Wanyin was just as confused as his supposed twin. He did not remember how he ended up here, but he felt as though he belonged here.

His doe eyes blinked; his forehead wrinkled by his deep frown. "I wonder..." 

The group decided to ponder while eating and moved to the dining hall. 

The two Jiangs were confused the entire time as they tried to remember. Wei wuxian tried to cheer up the two while making lame sexual jokes but gaining only the Lan's attention. 

Jiang cheng returned to his study while the other roamed around the Pier with the three. 

Things got even messier when Wei wuxian tried to remind the younger of all the incidents of the past. Eventually the sun rose above their heads while they ate in the hall again with the awkward atmosphere.

No one moved around other than the five. No maids or disciples. Jiang cheng tried to remember but he gave up after a while.

The Pier let off an abandoned feeling making the three outsiders uncomfortable. Even the Lan brothers who live in silence found it creepy.

Jiang cheng walked around the Pier alone when he heard slight mumbles from the outside. 

He walked towards the sound which slowly became clear. He ended up facing the compound, where he could hear murmurs from the other side.

 He jumped up high and landed on the other side, just when he noticed the younger him on the opposite side. Their eyes met for a split second before moving to the ground of black hooded people who formed a red array.

"...impaiict hibajuydi husnuei joa uoaj juos baou dhidju varuh biagye..."

The two Jiangs suddenly felt a stinging sensation in their head as their legs wobbled forward. Another black hooded person held their shoulders and laid them down, connecting their thumbs with a black string.

A black light exploded as the murmurs came to an end. The two laid unconscious on the ground while their face scrunched up in discomfort. 

"A-Tian has fallen in slumber, Taiyang while finally rise with Yue Liang..."