67. Bitch

Previously...

He looked through the darkness trying to find light when he suddenly heard a harsh breathing behind him.

Third Person POV

He swiftly turned around; his hands ready to defend himself. At first, he couldn't find anything but soon the darkness vaguely showed a silhouette which was darker than the ground below.

He couldn't figure out the person at first, but a purple lightning opened the sky above making a bright light. He felt a cold metal slowly wrap itself around his finger. He looked down and saw Zidian back to its original place. 

He suddenly heard a scoff making him look up at the silhouette. His mouth was agape, and his eyes widened. He couldn't utter a single word. His eye twitched and his lips trembled. 

"You- you!"

"Drop the act."

"B-but how could you-I..."

In front of him stood Jiang Wanyin... his younger self.

There was a purple deathly glint in his eyes. He had no Zidian but his Sandu. He was the him before the burning of Yunmeng.

"How pathetic, and here I thought I'll be a great leader." Scoffed his younger self.

(Jiang cheng is the current one while Jiang Wanyin is the younger one.)

Jiang cheng was silent, trying to process the situation. 

Jiang Wanyin suddenly ran towards his older self with his Sandu ready to slice through.

Jiang cheng had little to no time to react but he was still able to unleash Zidian against Wanyin. A loud echoed through the dark space as the two weapons clashed against each other. One wanted to kill while the other was still confused.

The two retracted but Wanyin immediately charged forward. Jiang cheng dodged the attack and took a breath in. 

He looked at the younger one. "What are you doing?"

Wanyin chuckled arrogantly, "You can't even fight me, you pathetic bitch."

A never bulged as Jiang cheng smirked. "Who are you calling a bitch."

The two charged again, both equally angry. Jiang cheng had the upper hand since Zidian was a holy weapon but Wanyin was not in a disadvantage either. 

Each time their weapons met a thunder roared out. It felt like years but neither stood back. They only wanted to end the other. Jiang cheng charged up with Zidian which soon clashed with Sandu causing a jar. Wanyin retreated back quickly but Jiang cheng roared down ready to strike the other when the sky broke open.

-

A huge array stood above Lotus Pier. From the ground it looked purple but if only they knew it was made of three layers together making purple.

Harsh winds blew shaking the lotus and carrying the loud music. There was no clashing of swords but a fight between the snake and spells.

The flute which always played soft and calming tunes shook the sky which its thunderous blows. Each making the snake lose its flying scales. 

The snake was cornered in all ways. Apart from facing roars from Leibing, Chenqing made it hard to think and not lose control. The seven stringed guqin gave sharp blows like daggers piercing through its tough scales.

The huge array rotated slowly, preparing to pour out strong energy. Lan Xichen's fingers tapped on the tone holes of Leibing, his eyes closed and his hair flying like he was sitting in peace on top of a mountain, enjoying the fresh winds. He opened his eyes sharply and in a split second, the array rained down on the snake causing the sky to almost split in two. But it did not go past the barrier placed by Zewu-jun.

The three were blinded by the bright light which slowly disappeared making them confused with the sight in front of them.

Purple dusts slowly floated around the two Jiang who stood with their weapons against each other's necks.

"Wanyin?"

"What?" Two voices loudly echoed in the air; their eyes still fixed on each other.

"How dare you disrespect Zewu-jun like that!"

"Don't you dare say his name, that's my Xichen!"

"You're just a fucking bitch! Dare you address him casually!"

The two bickering Jiangs stayed ignorant to the three other people who were in utter shock.

"What is happening?" Wei wuxian who finally came out of shock asked.

"Wei wuxian!" Wanyin roared before charging towards him. Wangji who stood opposite to his husband tried to rush forward but he froze in spot when he saw the Jiang hug his husband.

"Wei wuxian! I though I'll never see you. This bitchy fake is trying to kill me!"

Wei wuxian's mouth opened, trying to question the Jiang in front of him, who looked a little younger, but a sparkling rope tightly wrapped itself around the younger's feet throwing him up into the air.

"Don't touch my brother!"

The three were surprised by the act but what they did not expect was for Sandu to fly down, clashing with Zidian.

It took a while but Lan xichen thought of a way and jumped in between them, a hand around Jiang cheng's waist and another hand tightly holding Jiang Wanyin's both hands up in the air.

The sound of Sandu falling down filled all their ears. No one dared to make a sound. Lan xichen retracted his hands and coughed a little. 

Wei wuxian and Lan wangji finally popped out of their dilemma and came in front of the two.

"Anyone mind explaining?"