⚠️ 103. Go Deep Down 🔞⚠️

Previously...

The said man threw him on the bed and covered his mouth.

"Shut up!!"

Third Person POV

Jiang cheng sat on him and pushed his hands up.

Xichen could easily get up but he did not want to go against his lover.

"What's wro-"

Jiang cheng immediately pressed their lips together, shutting the Lan.

He continued pressing their lips, not knowing what to do next. He closed his eyes shut. He felt a smile against his lips and he opened his eyes.

"What are you smiling for?!" He demanded, only making the Lan chuckle. "Wanyin, my dear, you are the most adorable."

Jiang cheng turned red, his lips frowning in embarrassment. "You!!"

"Wanyin, I should really go-"

Jiang cheng simply hated those words. He pressed his palm on his mouth. "Shut up"

They stayed in the position for a while until Xichen laughed softly.

Jiang cheng was sure that he was like a red tomato. He looked embarrassed and angry when his pride shattered before the Lan.

His eyes welled up in tears but he did not cry. He is the type to make others cry.

He took the ribbon which held his hair up in a bum and tied it on the Lan's mouth. His zidian wrapping around the Lan's hands tying him up tightly.

He removed all the accessories on the Lans head and threw it away and tore his white belt.

Xichen layed confused but calm. His heart thumped rapidly as he watched the Jiang tear off his outer robes.

Jiang cheng removed everything but the inner shirt and pant. He did not know what to do any further. His heart was beating out of his chest but he was still angry as the lan looked as calm as he ever did.

With the add on insult to his pride, he hastily removed the knot on the Lan's pant.

Jiang cheng looked disappointed at the soft meat before him. He looked up at the Lan who looked busy with his thoughts. Most probably remembering the 3000 Lan rules.

Jiang cheng pulled off the ribbon on his mouth. "What are you thinking about!?" But the Lan sighed.

"Wanyin, I must really leave" He said, trying to convince the Jiang before it's too late. He recieved a butterfly message from his brother asking him to come to Gusu immediately and he knew his brother wouldn't call him unless it's an emergency.

But to Jiang cheng, it was a disgrace. But he was ready to take up the challenge.

"We'll see if you really want to leave."

He poked the soft meat. He could only remember the picture that he saw before.

Gulping, he bent lower. Their position was not the best. He sat near the edge of the bed on the Lans lap. It would definitely be hard to get closer, he thought.

He shifted till he faced the edge of the bed, but only now on the Lan's chest.

"Wanyin, please. I must really go" Xichen said. But Jiang cheng had no thoughts of listening.

He looked at it for a while, planning his attack, then he grasped it with his two hands, slowly moving up and down.

He stared at it bewildered. How could this possibly enter me?