33. Pain and Panic

Previously...

Lan xichen was devastated. He wanted to whip himself with the Gusu Lan punishment whip and that is what he did. After covering Jiang cheng with a blanket he left the Hanshi and went to punish himself.

Third Person POV

The Sun rays seeped through the windows and laid on Jiang's eyes, waking him up from his deep slumber. He rubbed his eyes and with his elbow's support, tried to sit up. But jolts of pain erupted from his back, and he couldn't feel his legs. He slightly whimpered with the sudden pain.

Just then Lan xichen walked in from a door, which made Jiang cheng check his surroundings. He did not remember what happened and found it weird how the room is very different. Not to forget the presence of Lan xichen in his allotted room along with body pain.

The Lan rushed to help him sit up after he placed a tray with a bowl on it on the table near him. "Sect leader Lan, what are you doing here?" He asked with a coarse voice. Just then history flashed before him. When he blinked his eyes open, his face was completely red, and the Lan was no longer standing.

The Lan kowtowed to him. He understood the reason for it, and he had nothing to say about it. He was not in his right mind, and he did rile him up so technically it wasn't the Lans fault. "Ahem, Lan xichen..."  The latter did not respond, nor did he raise his head. The Jiang did not know what to do so he tried to get down. But after getting rammed and orgasming twice, his legs did not respond, making him fall on the ground beside the Lan. But due to the Lans reflexes his nose was an ant away from touching the floor.

The Lan lifted him to the bed, "Wan- no, Sect leader Jiang, my sincere apologies. I accept any punishment you give. It was inhuman of me to do such a thing when you were unwell. Please, I deserve to be punished, or even more than that." 

The Jiang hesitated but reached out to touch the Lan's shoulder. He was angry, more than angry, but when the man acted like this, he was dumbfounded. He slowly patted him unsure of what to do. 

"I won't forgive you but... let's discuss this later. That demon needs to be caught first." The Lan reluctantly nodded. 'Oh, come on, I'm the one who should be stuck onto this and yet this man.' The Jiang complained in his head. If the Lan faced his anger, then he was sure to return to seclusion for at least a decade. He sighed and tried to stand up again and when the Lan noticed it, he immediately helped him up. 

Jiang cheng's face was a dark shade of red, he never thought there would be a situation in which he wouldn't even be able to walk on his own.

 Jiang cheng, 'I am a sect leader, known to be stubborn and annoyed at everything. My glare should be able to even destroy a mountain, but here I am, trying to keep my calm for no reason. How pathetic. My ass hurts and half my legs are numb. This darn Lan and his stamina, he didn't even stop when I told him to. I really wish to show him a taste of Zidian.' 

The Lan looked at the Jiang when he suddenly sneezed. The Jiang quickly erased his thoughts. These myths seem to be true. After the Lan helped him to the bathing room and stood there deep in thought. The Jiang waited for him to leave but the man did not even look at him.

"Ahem, is there something wrong?" The Lan quickly shook his head, "I was just... just wanted to ask you..." Jiang cheng looked at him, but received no answer, "Lan xichen?" The Lan's cheeks slightly turned pink, "Do you... need any... he.lp" Jiang cheng almost didn't catch it but he regretted hearing it. 

'This. damn. fucker.' "GET OUT!!" The Lan deeply bowed before leaving almost stumbling on his way out. Jiang cheng took a deep breath in and removed his clothes which he realized were Xichen's.

On the other hand, the entire clan was twisted. All the disciple captured various creatures from rabbits to ghouls. And none of them slept a wink. They were worked up when they felt the signal come from inside the Recess.

The couple mainly Wei wuxian was about to enter qi deviation. His brothe- ahem, sect leader Jiang still hadn't returned to his room and Wei wuxian used all his blood making talismans. Lan wangji was very concerned about his husband. He wouldn't listen to him and would start tearing up when he forced him to stop. He really wanted to banish that bastar- sect leader Jiang for worrying his husband to death.

Jinling was losing his mind even Lan Jingyi used nice words to calm him down. Lan qiren did not know about the disappearance of the Jiang, he only knew about the Lan signal. He walked through the corridor and saw how the trio were all panicked. He felt really happy and proud that even sect leader Jin was concerned about Gusu Lan. He slightly smiled. "After all sect leader Jiang brought him up. Unlike his half-brother, he is an angel. But the heavens seem to always test the good."

He walked towards the trio and heard their conversation. 

Jinling, "Jiujiu, nobody knows where he went. What if something bad happened." Lan sizhui patted his shoulders, "Don't worry, Jinling. Sect leader Jiang is very strong, he would've already killed that demonic being." Jingyi nodded his head, "Exactly, stop crying. I thought you matured up. Just calm down, your worried face is even uglier." Jinling hit him with his elbow.

Lan qiren, "What happened to sect leader Jiang?"

Meanwhile, in the Hanshi,

Lan xichen, "But it's not safe, we must eliminate it. You shouldn't have done that." The Jiang sighed, "I had no other choice, Jinling's life was at risk. I can't have Jinling be bound to demon. And it's not any demon, it's an immortal turned to a demon." 

Jiang cheng chose to tell Xichen about the demon and how Jinling was saved. He also told him about his visit to the South. Lan xichen was first speechless at the new information. 

Jiang cheng and Lan Xichen sat across the table with tea in the middle. Both wearing the same outfit. 

Jiang cheng, "I feel like Jiahao clan is somehow related to this issue. The monster that used to attack their ships might be the one which I confronted on that night hunt. Not only that-"